Chapter 01

"Go Mark! You can do it! Go go go!" I cheered for my best friend in the world Mark Tuan.

He looked at me and gave a thumbs up. We've been friends since kindergarten, and we have so many things in common.

I'm Park Yeon Ra, but they call me Yeonnie. Nineteen years old, I stopped going to school because I can't afford to pay the school's fee. Myself is all I have and my friends. I never saw my parents after they kicked me out of the house, I don't know why and I don't care either. Well, back to reality!

I saw him ran with the ball and escaped the other groups trap then he shoots making the crowd go cheer like crazy.

"Yeah! That's my best friend over there! Wohoo!" I jumped in joy and even shook the arms of the person beside me.

The game ended with Mark's team bumping their chests at each other and doing bro hugs. I ran down to them and quickly hugged Mark.

"Woah! Easy there.." He said. "I'm so proud of you! You were like this and that.. Ohmygosh your just so... Daebak!" I imitated his moves during the game. He laughed making him look more handsome, gashhh "Thank you for being very supportive, you boosted my energy up kiddo" he ruffled my hair.

"Mark! Join us here!" One of his team mates called up to him. "Be right there!" He screamed back before looking at me for permission.

I motioned him to go. He's acts like an appa and oppa to me.

My phone rang, the caller read ID: Jackson Oppa

Yeoboseyo?

Yeonnie! How was the game?! Did Mark's team won?

Hell yeah!

Jinjja? Oh--Yah Noona! Are you both coming here?

the phone was snatched by Bambam. I heard jackson yelling 'yah! This kid!' over.

Yes. He's just being praised by his teammates right now.. I said over the phone peeking at Mark.

Arasseo! Bye now, be quick we have a surprise!

Mark came back in time our call ended. He was crazy sweating, I grab the towel inside his bag I was carrying and handed it to him.

"Let's go?" He asked while wiping his sweat over his face. "Let's go!" I replied and skipped our way out of the court.

"Congratulations!" The boys greeted when I turned the lights on. I watched them as they give Mark a pat on the back and had been head locked by Jackson.

"Yeonnie noona!" BamBam rushes and hugs me after congratulating Mark. I hugged him back. He pulled away and pinched my cheeks as he leans close "Aww my noona is so pretty today"

"Too close BamBam" Mark said making Bambam move a feet away before scratching his nape. "Sorry hehe" He's the one's who's pretty. Prettier than me TT

"Yeonnie-ah!" Mark called "Wae?" Where is he anyway? "Can you come up and help me please?"

"Coming!" I ran up their stairs.

"Mark?" I looked around the room and no one. Did I just hear things? That's impossible tho. The door shut closed making me turn "Aigo! Mark what the heck? u startled me pabo!"

He laughed before revealing something in his hands. "Magic eight ball... Really?"

"Yep. And I am giving it to you" he held my hand and placed it. "Why? Mark, you know I'm not fond of these things.." I pouted. "Come on, it's the least I can give... before I go.." He mumbled loud enough for me to hear.

"What? YOU'RE leaving?!" Why all of a sudden.. "I knew you were going to act like this" he sighs before leading me sit on the bed.

"Yeo, I want you to listen first okay?" He held my shoulders and looked straight into my eyes. I nodded

"Remember that day when I told you that I'll take care of you?" He asked I bobbed my head once more. "This is the reason why I have to go"

I was going to complain but he beat me to it "But! Of course I won't leave you here!" he smiles.

Him like this is so confusing. He's going to leave me but he's not leaving me alone? Wth mannn?

"I doughnut understand" I replied with forming my lips a thin line. "Sighs. You're really slow.." Mark said under his breath. "What I'm saying is you're coming with me!" He hugged me and ruined my hair.

"Jinjja? But where?" I asked, "To the City!" He exclaimed. "C-City? As in Seoul...?" he nods. I jumped and hugged him tighter. This is it... Our dream's finally coming true.

We've been saving some money to go there and now all of our hard work paid off! I'm so elated ryt now.

IThe door opened revealing the others, looks like they've been eavesdropping. "yah! Didn't I tell not to eavesdrop when I'm talking to mark alone?!"

"Oh noona, were sorry.. Not going to happen again. We promise!" Bambam sat beside me and hugged me again. "If this wasn't for bambam, you could've all got your hair shaved off" I rolled my eyes. They laugh "Your still the same Yeonra" comments Youngjae.

"Pfft. Who said I changed?" I wrapped my arms on Bambam and Mark's shoulder smiling.

These dorks are my friends. They call themselves 'Got7'

"Any of you wants chicken? Noodles, what?" Asks Jackson who's really hungry. "I'll eat anything"

"See? Be like her who isn't a picky eater. Order chicken and pizza" JB said to Jackson who's making a call. While we're waiting for the food, I decided we play videogames.