Introduction

Characters Introduction

Two women who never crossed paths before and met in unusual circumstances and fell in love...

Also, I will write using both Hindi and English.

Haseena Mallik- SHO of MPT (Lucknow). She is a kind-hearted, smart, emotional, optimistic person and is against violence but uses it when it is needed. She always works with a calm mind. She lives with her mother. Masculinity energy and Single. CEO of a renowned industry(Mallik's), only her identity is known by her Ammi and Karishma. Best friend of Karishma Singh.

Short form- HM, Hasi, Maddamsir.

Karishma Singh- SI of MPT (Lucknow). The exact opposite of her best friend (HM), Violent in nature thinks less fights more. She is a kind-hearted person and single. Lives with her mother. Best friend of Haseena mallik.

Short form- KS. Karu.

Noor Mallik- Mother of Haseena Mallik, Owner of Mallik's Industry. Kind and calm person, who loves her daughter more than anything. Also, love Karishma like her own daughter.

Short form- NM, Noor, Ammi.

Pushpa Singh- Head Constable of MPT, mother of Karishma Singh, kind and talkative. Love acting since childhood. Loves Haseena or Maddamsir like her own daughter.

Short form- PS, Pushpe, Amma.

Shivani Pawar- Leader of the Chingari Gangand also known as Shivani Tai, abandoned by her parents because of her past. She made the Chingari gang to give justice to all the women who are facing the same problem. A kind-hearted, calm person with a brilliant mind and emotional person. Lives with Binni and Saira Begum.

Short form- ST, SP, Shivi.

Binni- the second most important person in The Chingari gang. Short-tempered and kind-hearted girl. Loves Shivani like her own elder sister.

Short form- B, Chotu.

Saira Begum- The third pillar of the Chingari gang. Calm and sorted person. Loves Shivani and Binni like her own daughter.

Short form- SB, Tai.

Santosh Sharma- Cyber cell expert and constable of MPT. innocent and kind girl. Loves and respects Haseena and Karishma like her elder sister. Girlfriend of Cheeta

Short form- SS, Santu.

Cheeta Chaturvedi- women psychology expert and constable of MPT. the innocent and kind person.Loves and respects Haseena and Karishma like her elder sister. Boyfriend of Santosh Sharma.

Short form- CC, Cheeta.

I have changed the character a little bit, but most of the things are the same. Well, this is my first story out here on Wattpad. I hope you enjoy the story and bless my feed with your feedback, suggestions, and criticism.

In advance Sorry, if I'm hurting anyone's emotions it is just my POV. Thank You