WHAT IF (SPECIAL EPISODE CHAPTER - Part 1)

So this is a special chapter. A lot of you have asked if Morgana will have a Miraculous. The answer was no. But then I was thinking. What if...things had been different? What if she had one? What if Lila won? What if Marinette gave up? Well, you're about to have your answer. Treat this as a Chat Blanc episode. An alternate timeline to Be Creative. I present...

WHAT IF (Part 1)

Bunnyx was currently in her endless holes of time, gazing at them with interested. Granted she had travelled through most of them but there was always one that bothered her. The one with Marinette, Morgana and Lila. That was a very dangerous timeline. So many things could have gone wrong but yet it was all planned out like a chessboard. It made her wonder. What if there was a timeline where things weren't as clear as cut glass. What if Morgana never got involved?

"Mmm...I suppose if I just watch it, then there'd be no harm. Just no meddling!" Bunnyx said to herself. She looked around at the various burrow holes until she saw what she was after. It was a darker looking entrance, one that seemed to even fizzle and spark with uncertainty. With a curious look on her face, she placed her hand on the burrow and let it play.

.....

Marinette was currently sobbing as she ran off after an intense argument with Adrien. What was wrong with him? Can't he see that destroying her sketchbook with all of her designs and inspirations was not easy to replicate? Was he truly that stupid? Lila was causing so much damage to her physical and now mental health it was making her die a little bit inside each time. She officially gave up. Fighting Lila to expose the truth was getting her nowhere but destroying her own life. She was done. Lila had won.

Adrien watched her go, somewhat satisfied, that he told her that exposing Lila would not help anyone. Sure it wasn't great that her book was damaged but replacing it wouldn't be an issue, he saw his father throw out loads of designs all the time. At least he prevented even more damage from her retaliation.

Just a little away from Adrien, a green eyed girl was grumbling angrily as she got up from the floor, having tripped and dropped her ice cream. She got up from the floor and dusted herself off. Here she was looking forward to sitting down for a nice ice cream and thinking about the puzzles of life but oh no, a rock had to destroy all that. She looked around per usual at her surroundings, pondering what to do next when she saw a blonde boy looking at something from afar. She squinted as it looked as if he was looking at nothing. She simply shrugged at people's stupidity and made her way back over to Andre's.

"Ah, back already Morgana?" Andre asked.

"Something in the universe wants to prevent me from relaxing with ice cream," the girl, known as Morgana, grumbled.

"Not to worry, here, on the house!" the cheerful man said, handing her a replacement which she took with thanks.

"Say, did you hear the lover's spat over there?" Andre asked, with her not knowing he was referring to Marinette and Adrien.

"No, human emotions are nothing but a distraction. Thanks anyway Andre," Morgana said as she walked away to find somewhere else to enjoy her ice cream in peace. Honestly was it really that important with what those two were fighting about. Probably not; most likely something juvenile. If only she had known.

A few days later:

Marinette sat quietly at her desk, going over the homework she had received via email. That's right, she was now learning from home. Sure it was lonelier, but at least she wouldn't receive any hate from her peers. Well, whatever they were to her now. She had deleted her social media accounts, bar the account she was planning for her MDC brand. It was a slow growing process but thankfully, she hadn't mentioned it to anyone, so she didn't have to worry about it being spammed.