𝒊𝒊. animals.

02x03 ﹐animals

02x03 ﹐animals.

NAIDA, with hands in her pockets, watched the view from the window

NAIDA, with hands in her pockets, watched the view from the window. Derek's loft was the only place the young warrior was reasonably safe.

No one was looking for her, no one was talking about her, and no one had heard of her.

She breathed calmly, her chest rising and falling steadily. She wet her lips with her tongue.

"You know, I'm starting to not like this idea." Isaac said, taking steps along the line. His body was tense, which everyone in the room could feel. "Sounds kind of dangerous."

Naida turned, listening to his every word. She watched his restless movements, forming the words of answer in her head.

"You know what? I definitely don't like this idea," he began, unclenching his hands, which he clenched into fists again, "and I definitely don't like him." he added after a moment.

"You'll be fine." Derek explained, to which Naida merely snorted. "Bullshit." the woman muttered under her breath, staring barely at Derek.

Silence fell, making Isaac doubt again. Derek glanced at the words written in the book.

"Does it have to be him?" Naida also looked at Derek, waiting for an answer. Like Isaac, she didn't trust Peter.

"He knows how to do it." he explained without giving the other two a look. Naida and Lahey took a few steps towards the table. "I don't. It would be more dangerous if I tried doing it myself."

Isaac looked pleadingly at Naida, the woman only shrugged. The brunette placed her hands on the table, leaning on it, her eyes still scanning Derek's profile.

The man was impassive, still staring at the words written on the cards.

"You know Scott doesn't trust him, right?" Isaac started digressing again about trusting Peter.

Naida rolled her eyes. Again. The woman had holes in her ears, what young McCall thought of Derek's uncle. Of course, Naida herself does not trust him, even looking at him sends shivers down her body, and yet she does not try to deal with the weary Derek.