Damn Girl

Michelle had just left Beyoncé tour rehearsal and was all in her own head. She knew the thoughts she was having were wrong but she couldn't help it. The way Beyoncé was dressed and subtle flirting she kept doing drove Michelle crazy. It was something Beyoncé always did when they were together but it had never affected Michelle the way it did today. As soon as her and Kelly's parts of the show were finished, she excused herself and made her way home. Walking into her house always felt good. She parked in her garage and made sure to put the door down. Making her way into the house she turned on the under cabinet lights in the kitchen and made her way upstairs. It was a habit she had started since moving into her new home.

Upstairs she quickly stripped herself of all her clothes and went into her bathroom to take a nice hot shower. It usually helped to calm her body after rehearsals. It didn't work today. Michelle soon found herself using her shower head to bring herself pleasure. She stood in the shower with one leg up on the built in bench with her shower head pulsing, the water aimed directly at her clit. The other showerhead continued to hit her back creating the perfect sensations throughout her body. She thought about the things Beyoncé said, the songs she watched her rehearse and the way her body moved. Michelle's thoughts were quickly bringing her to a powerful orgasm. Usually she could ignore everything and pretend she wasn't attracted to her best friend but not today. Michelle's thoughts were running wild. She remembered the way Beyoncé's lips felt when they shared a stolen kiss when they were younger. She remembered how soft Beyoncé's hands were whenever they touched. She remembered every single compliment about what she was doing or the way she looked. Everything led to this moment. Michelle increased the pressure of the showerhead and felt herself begin to go into the abyss of her orgasm. Her eyes were closed, a slight sweat covered her body even though she was in the shower, her nipples were hard and her free hand pulled at them. She was hitting a few of her pleasure spots at once. Her stomach tightened as the final thought of Beyoncé's ass shaking to Check Up On It replayed in her mind. Her body began to move of it's own accord trembling as the power of her orgasm hit. "FUCK." Michelle screamed when she reached the peak. When she finally calmed down from the intensity of what just occurred she washed herself and turned off her shower.

After moisturizing and drying off she made her way into her bedroom. She went into her side table drawer and grabbed her rose and bullet vibrators. She knew that the shower wasn't enough tonight. Getting into the bed she propped herself up against the pillows and let her thoughts continue to wander about her best friend. The more she thought the more her body responded. She could feel how hard her nipples were and pulled and twisted on them as she explored her own body wishing it was Beyoncé. Her chocolate nipples felt hard enough to cut glass. Her hands moved down her flat stomach and onto her thighs. She caressed the insides of her thighs knowing that they were sensitive. Michelle felt her clit begin to throb wanting more. It was throbbing in tune with her heart. Her thoughts about her best friend were forbidden and only added to her arousal. She wanted Beyoncé to slut her out, make her squirt and scream for God. Michelle picked up her bullet vibrator and ran it across her nipples, slightly shocking herself because her nipples had never been this sensitive. Every vibration she felt in her pussy. It made her pink pussy clench at the thought of being filled by her best friend. The bullet was enough though. Michelle turned it off and grabbed her rose. She was beyond wet and dripping. She felt a small puddle underneath herself from her juices.

Michelle let the vibrations of the rose work her body into a frenzy before she placed it on her waiting clit. She knew once she put it there, it would be no turning back and she would use it until she came squirting everywhere. So she slow walked the process and used it to heighten her arousal. She wondered what Beyoncé would do if she saw her right now. Little did she know her best friend was making her way to her home since she hadn't answered her phone.