| Prologue |

Drip...

.

.

.

.

.

Drip...

.

.

.

.

Drip...

Droplets of water fell from a leak through the ceiling. Hallways dark, eerie and rotten. The walls scratched and tattered, some even had holes showing the other side of the walls. The still air and the echoing sound of water droplets hitting the ground were the only sounds that can be heard through the seemingly unending halls, the feeling of dread looms through it. At the end of the hall, showing a brightly lit sign. An 'Exit' sign, and below it was a door. Yet even with the brightly lit sign, it only lit up a tiny portion of the hall.

 Yet even with the brightly lit sign, it only lit up a tiny portion of the hall

.

.

.

Creak...

Eyes lit up within the end of the hall, near the exit door. It flickered, from what seemed to be nothing in the darkness, it stood taller. Now the red light was casted onto the glowing eyes. Revealing a rather disturbing rotting entertainment puppet. Used to play shows in children's places or parties.

How such a thing can be made into an individual's worse nightmare through rot and aging

How such a thing can be made into an individual's worse nightmare through rot and aging. It looked up at the sign, even with its cold glowing dead eyes, it shows a desire.

A Desire to Leave.

Yet, it can't, Not yet at least.

Now looking down at the other end of the hall, a doorway was on the left from the machine's perspective. It slowly marched its way towards the doorway, its joints creaking and groaning. Eyes growing with determination, moving doorway to doorway. Night by night, the cycle continued, him chasing invisible children. A hope to save, or so he thought...