✟ 𝘾𝙝. 2: 𝘾𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙚 𝘽𝙤𝙮𝙯

❝ 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦, ❞
❝ 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, ❞
❝ 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭? 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵, ❞

❝ 𝘓𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦, ❞❝ 𝘐 𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, ❞❝ 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭? 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵, ❞

︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

"REPARATIONS, BIATCH!"

"Connie, shut the FUCK up!"

"MAKE ME, HOE!"

Eren rolled his eyes, listening to his two roommates argue at 10:15 am. They would do this every morning, Connie would take something that belonged to Armin, it was his cheese danish this morning, Armin would get pissed and cuss him out for 40 minutes, and Connie would simply say the reason was for reparations.

"Hey, here's a solution. How about, both of you shut the fuck up?" Eren suggested snappily as Armin and Connie paused, going silent as they look at Eren, then back at each other.

"Man, Eren shutcho wannabe mysterious ass up,"

"You look greasy as fuck, talkin' about shut the fuck up,"

Eren rolled his eyes, grabbing his phone off the counter and exiting the dorm room, starting on his way to class. He put in his earbuds, blasting Daddy Issues by The Neighborhood, humming softly on the way to his physics class.

He entered Professor Ackerman's class, going up to steps to take his seat next to Mikasa. Professor Ackerman was one of the strictest professors at Wall Rose University, starting at directly 10:30 on the dot. If you were even just a second late, the door would be shut in your face, you would be served as an absentee and face consequences. He would eventually let you in, but there would be no point in you being there because you'd be counted as a no-show.

Professor Ackerman went over to shut the door, but was blocked by somebody's foot.

"Sorry, I'm late, professor,"

Eren's mood immediately got 50 times worse than it was 5 seconds ago. The voice belonged to Floch Forster, one of the most popular, wealthy, yet snobbishly irritating students at Wall Rose University. See, Floch and Eren used to be friends, the best of friends, actually. That is, until Floch made a pass at Regina and slept with her on Eren's birthday when they were supposed to be going to dinner.

When Eren found out, he confronted Floch at a bar, which ensued a fight, then Floch brought up Eren's mother, a touchy subject, which caused Eren to black out and Floch to spend some nights in a hospital.

Eren was lucky the owner of the bar vouched for him that night.

"Hiiii Floch!" A group of girls in the front of the room fawned over the prevalent boy, him flashing a charming smile as he tousled his blond hair.