Chapter 25

(motivation level: zero. these last chapters will be cringy sorry 😍😍 (yes this is a warning))

We arrived at the private restaurant and went to take our seats, Every team had its own table. Pedri sat next to me and the waitress came to note our orders down. The team was talking to each other as I and Pedri listened, but something was off.

João kept looking at me. And no not just looking at me, it started making me uncomfortable and anxious. My whole body started shaking and I couldn't stop it. I nudge Pedri's arm with my elbow and he noticed.

He understood immediately and extended his hand towards me, palm facing up.

I took his hand in mine and started playing with it. He noticed it wasn't working so he pulled out something out of his pocket. A black marker.

He handed it to me and with it, I started drawing doodles on his hands. Like I said before he always told me,

"I don't mind if it helps you"

He called them "his own little tatts"

When finishing I felt a lot better. He admired the doodles.

"I love them"
He whispered kissing me on my cheek.

_____

We were done eating and I watched people dance.

"Wanna dance?"
Pedri asked me

I replied nodding.

He took my hand and pulled me to the dance floor. We danced a little and out of nowhere they put their lights on low exposure. "shameless" by Camilla Cabello was on and we continued dancing, but this time way closer to each other.

No, uh, uh, don't wanna do this now

I felt his hand going to my lower back, pulling us closer. He put his other hand on my cheek, giving me a passionate kiss.

There are just inches in between us
I want you to give in, I want you to give in, oh

"As much as I don't want to ask this, what are we now?"
I whispered in his ear.

"I think you know, amor."
He answered before kissing me again.

We kept dancing and at one moment he took my hand and pushed me into this room, he started showering me with kisses, and in between his kisses he said

"I"
"Love"
"You"

We heard a knock on the door, of course, this was gonna happen what did I expect?

Pedri groaned

"Guys they're calling us to go"
Pablo Torre. Again.

We opened the door and Pedri gave him a death stare.

"Maybe another time.."
I said patting him on his shoulder.

I took my phone out of my purse to send a text to the group chat we have with all the wives of the team since we're all friends

The Better Blaugranas 😍

"It's official."

"OMGGGGG"

"I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN"

"CONGRATS BAEEEE"

And the notifications kept on going.

PEDRI'S POV :

I took my phone out of my pocket and sent a message to the group chat with only the guys in it.

Champions of Spain

"It's official between me and Ams"

"Told y'all, congrats bro 👏🏻"
- Ale

"Ate"
- Lewa

"The kid's name is gonna be Pablo whether you want it or not"
- Gavi

"Pablo what the hell"
- Raph

And the notifications kept on going.

AMELIA'S POV :

he came walking next to me and took my hand in his.

_____

We went back to the hotel, me being tired as hell. Almost not being able to walk.

Pedri picked me up in bridal style, brought me to my room, and put me in my bed.

He kissed me on my cheek and whispered

"Happy birthday amor, good night I love you"

I turned around and kissed him back.

"Love you too, good night."

I still wasn't sleeping but my eyes were too tired to remain open. Pedri left the room but didn't close the door.

To my surprise he came back, I heard him putting something on the kitchen counter. I'll look at it tomorrow. Way too tired right now.

This time he left the room and closed the door.

AUTHORS NOTE :

After not posting for a whole ass century I came up with a short chapter (i sincerely apologise)