Keefe's Match Packet

Before I got started on my match packet, I went into my room and locked the door, so Lord Gassius (our new nickname for Lord Nosypants) wouldn't be able to come in. And, for extra safety measures, I put some traps in front of my door so if Ro or Gassius even got close to it, they would get sprayed in the face by gulon gas.

I sat at my cluttered desk and looked at the questions on my packet.

Keefe Sencen's Match Packet

Parents/Guardians: Cassius Sencen and Gisela Sencen

Level of Foxfire: 6

Are you attracted to boys or girls?

Girls.

Are you currently dating anyone?

No.

Crush(es): Sophie Foster

At that moment, I heard Lord Gassius banging on my door. "Open up! You have no right to lock yourself in- AGHHHHHHHH!!!"

I smirked. Gassius had hit the jackpot.

"GET THIS OFF OF ME YOU UNGRATEFUL CHILD!!!"

I just ignored him and went back to the packet.

Eye color(s) you are attracted to: Brown

Hair color(s) you are attracted to: Blonde

What do you see in your crush that makes you like them?

Sophie is caring, and always finds a way to comfort you when you are down. She can make you cheerful again, and confident in yourself. She is very brave and protective, but she is courageous enough that would take on any challenge by herself (not that anyone ever lets her).

What traits do you want in your husband/wife?

I want them to care about me, so if my mom is off ruining my life again, they can help get me back on my feet. I also want them to be courageous, so that I can come up with a prank idea, and they can go through with it. But I don't want them blabbing to everyone about my parent issues, so they need to be able to respect my privacy.

What ability would you want your husband/wife to have?

I would want them to be a Telepath, Teleporter, Polyglot, Enhancer, and Inflictor.

Thank you for answering these questions! They will help us a lot in finding the best elf for you. Have a good day!

I yawned, got up, and plopped back down on my bed.

"I knew it!"

I turned around to see Ro jumping up and down in the corner.

"How did you get in?" I asked, putting my hand to my chest as if I was wounded. "I am the master prankster and trap-setter!"

"That's easy. I just waited in your room. But, no subject change. You like Sophie. Fitz likes her too. You have to win her over before Fitz does. Let's make a plan."

"What?" I tried to act like I didn't know what she was talking about.

"You know what I'm talking about." And she rambled on about what plans I could use to win Sophie over before Fitz.

"You can go to Sophie's house early in the morning and confess all your feelings to her, I can lend you some ogre bacteria and you can infect Fitz with that, we can ambush Fitz in the middle of the night..."

I zoned out and started planning a prank to pull on Dex that I was sure the triplets would agree to.