You're mine officially

BECKY'S POV

She slowly placed me on the bed like her baby. She stared at me while standing and moved in to kiss me.

"LET ME DO IT WITH YOU"  she said waiting for my consent. "Hell yeah" I scream inside my head.

"Yeah let's do it" I said to her

Freeny smiled and withdraw herself from me. She stood up and took off her clothes.

She came back and started kissing my neck. Her tongue was moving through my skin. So smooth and wet it was, giving me the chills. That tongue was doing wonders.

Was I on planet earth? I don't think so. I was in wonderland.

She was on top of me. She slowly went down to my chest, sniffing every inch of my body. I could feel her Inhaling and exhaling, as she moved down my body

She grabbed one of my breast, with her hand, squeezing it softly while she used her tongue to play with the  nipple of the other breast.

I was crazy. God damnit I was already in paradise.

She used her hand to spread my legs wide open while still sucking on my boobs.

She slowly moved her hand down to my Virgina. I was already wetter than an ocean. She rubbed the outer of my Virgina for a while making it open for business.

Slowly she sent in two fingers. Fucking hell yeah. She started slowly, trusting in and out of me.

Although her hand was below, she was looking right into my eyes. Reading all my response to her touch.

Her soft lips. They know just when mine are lonely to keep them company.

With her body rubbing over mine, her lips and tongue doing wonders up here and her fingers trusting in and out of me down there, there was nothing more I needed in this world.

She knows everything. She touched me in all the right places. With her two middle fingers trusting in and out of me and her thumb playing with the outer top of my Virgina, I couldn't stop that pleasurable feeling.

My heart started beating faster than usual. I couldn't control my breath and started breathing from my now opened mouth.

While I lose control, I could see Freeny smiling. She knew what she was doing to me. She knew I was enjoying it and couldn't control the pleasure.

She was giving it to me like a real daddy servicing her baby with her favourite candy.

I gripped Freeny tighter as I pulled her in . Finally giving in and letting it all out.

Even after my multiple orgasms, I couldn't let her out of my grip. I still held her real tight breathing very hard from the fast racing of my heart. And sweating profusely.

We could call it a night but I wanted more. I wanted to take a break and then start another round.

When my  breathing subsided, I wanted more but I couldn't bring myself to say the words. She wanted to pull away but I pulled her in.

Freeny smiled and said

"YOU LIKE IT HUH. YOU WANT MORE?"

It's like she could read my mind. She didn't say anything else and just did as I commanded.

Outing with Freeny is the best. She made my day. Both my day and my night.

We stayed up all night chatting laughing and playing. We were screaming and jumping so loud that I thought the next room would call the hotel authorities.

The rooms were actually soundproofed, so we were as loud as possible.

It was 3:35am and so we went to bed. So as to at least sleep a bit. I was actually against it. I wanted us to be up all night but daddy Freeny insisted and so I obeyed.

The following morning, I got up but Freeny was still asleep. I guess she was really  tired from last night.

I mean who won't be. She did a lot of work. I got into the bathroom to quickly take a bath and prepare food for Freeny before she wakes up.

When I got in the bathtub, she came inside the bathroom. Of course she would wake up. She wakes up at every slight sound made around her.

She took off her night gown. And I swear to God, she did it to seduce me. Am I going crazy. Or does everything Freeny does just looks very sexy to me and arouses sexual urges?

There's always this dirty thought in my head when I see her now.

She got into the bathtub and crawled over to me. She looked at me, accessing my entire body as she licked her lips.

After awhile, she looked at me with her tongue rolling and moving inside her mouth.

"DO YOU WANT TO FUCK?"  She said and bit her lip.

Wow!!! so bold. Who am I to so no. Wait why the hell will I even say no. YES! YES!! YES!!!

I smiled without saying a word and Freeny went in for another steaming section inside the bathtub that morning.

To be continued...

Please vote and comment on the story. Let me know what you think about it. Thanks