"What's the worst that can happen?"

Void comes back inside,heading over to the couch to watch television.Meanwhile Null walks into the living room,"I've got good news!" Null announced. "What is it?" Void looks at Null,"I found a job that's hiring for bakers!" Null answered happily "We'll be able to pay the finances in no time!". Void smiles a bit "That's great! But,are you sure this is a good idea?" Null looks at him slightly confused "well..yea! It seems safe!" Null said. Void looked slightly intrigued but a bit worried,"Where did you even find this?" Void asked. "I found it as an advertisement on the news!" Null said. Void was curious but decided that maybe it was ok "alright..But if anything bad happens please tell me." Void requested. Null nodded "I will."

Later..

Null's POV:

I went outside for a bit to get some milk from the grocery store but..I felt like I was being watched for some reason. I just nodded it off and decided to walk a bit faster.

No one's POV:

Null kept walking,not knowing what was behind her. They were then grabbed by someone with a black cloak. Null tried to scream but then was knocked out by something. They were then dragged into a white van,the van drove off to the forest to a large building.