Chapter 3: Day 1 of Spending The Week

Smg3 and smg4 decided to spend the week together. On the first day, They first decided to walk eggdog to the park, for some reason after they are done walking eggdog, They got lost at the way home.

Smg4 was a little worried because they both never went lost whenever they go here.
"Uhhh smg4, is this the right way home? We have been walking for a while now..... " Smg3 said with concern.
"Hold up, whenever we or the others went this way it would typically would lead us to your house smg3"
As Smg4 said it confused
They decided to look at Google Maps and smg4 was right, it should lead to smg3's house, but...... It didn't?

1 and a half hours later.....
They are finnaly back at smg3's house.
Turn's out, the map that they were looking at was outdated! It was a map from a year ago.
After that, smg3 and smg4 decided to just play some smash bros after all that.

10 Rounds later.......
It was 11PM, they were pretty tired so they fall asleep on the couch in the living room.

Creator notes: Hi! I know this chapter doesn't really add anything to the story(and the next few chapters), but I just wanted to write about them doing.... "Wholesome" Things the whole week!
See you in the next chapter!!!