The Pharaoh Part 1

Y/N was running around the rooftops of Paris, in her natural look, even with the permission to sleep at the Dupain-Cheng home nothing will ever beat the feeling of free running on the rooftops. Flipping over one of the smaller streets you feel something drop from you although you don't pay much attention in the enjoyment of the moment. However below you was a junior reporter excited about everything to do with the city's hero's.

Alya: don't blink now, we're live from Paris. Yo, peeps Alya here bringing you the one and only Ladybug *gasp* what is that?

She looks up pointing her phone to  show Neo flip over a gap in between some buildings whilst dropping a book. Neo continues on her way slightly faster but not really noticing anything diffrent.

Alya: Neo free running. Hang on, we're going for a ride. *gasp* Freak out ... what we have is no ordinary book, it's a 10th-grade history book. And I should know I've got the very same book. Could Neo or any of our hero's be a high-school student in real life

Currently Y/N is standing in Marinette's room after getting a message from her telling her she need's to see something.

Marinette: see what's happened

You just cover your mouth comically.

Marinette: no this is not a 'laughing' matter this is serious *sigh* were going to need to get your book back from Alya somehow

You nod with a almost uncaring look as you pout turning away from her. You hear the sound of the keys going on the computer bringing up a exhibition on the Pharaoh Tutankhamun. 

Marinette: an exhibition? we might be able to get your book back from Alya there

You lean oh Marinette's shoulder as you tilt your head in confusion.

Outside the museum

Y/N is now looking in a similar way to Marinette although the light blue streak was still visible with her is both Marinette and Alya.

Alya: Can you two believe it? If I find out who this history book belongs to and I can figure out Neo's identity. I'm so on this one 

Marinette: you think you can figure out who Neo is from a book even high-school student owns?

You nod alone. 

Y/N: I ... I ... I ...it ... w... w... wou... ld ....b. ... be ... h...ha...har...hard 

Both Marinette and Alya smile lightly at you.

Alya: good job Y/N 

Yon nod with a smiling face before turning away feeling sad.

Y/N: *why can't I ever get over that*

Alya: yep, ours is the only school that uses that book *haha* so all I gotta do is find out which girl lost her book last week. There are 44 girls, not counting me

Marinette looks at you as a light sweat appears on your head.

Marinette: 42 ... not counting us three 

Alya playfully jabs Marinette as she groans.

Alya: yesterday, someone forgot her textbook in class 

Alya nudges your shoulder with her shoulder making it clear she is referring to you whilst looking at Marinette with a checky grin. Y/N just groans and shakes her head causing Alya to smile at her.

Alya: just messing with you both. I'll only drop my investigation when you bring your books back to class

Alya wraps her arms around there necks as she walks in the middle of the three. They eventually get into the ancient Egyptian exhibit in the Louvre seeing hieroglyphs covering some old stone. Y/N and Marinette looks around the room in slight astonishment. Someone then squeezed in-between Marinette and Alya knocking them to the side a bit.