Draw me like one of your French Girls

Mitsuya Takashi x Reader

You were an artist or at lease that is what you aspired to be in the hopefully near future. At the moment you were what they would call a starving artist hoping to be realized by the art community while also trying to pass your college classes. At the moment you were looking at your latest muse. A boy you spent some of your classes with by the name of Mitsuya Takashi, a lilac/silver haired boy with lavender eyes. 

He was also your latest crush in this foreign land.

'Man there is a ton of cuties out here,' you thought as you confidently walked towards your crush in hopes of popping the latest question you wanted to ask him.

"Hey!" You called once you was close enough, catching his attention from a pamphlet he was looking at. He wore a confused but friendly look on his handsome face which caused your confidence to take a major hit.

'Ack! Heart attack!' You thought dramatically as you moved to stand before him.

"Is it cool that I paint you?" You asked the boy in front of you while quickly adding with your best smile, "You don't have to be naked or anything."

'Stop talking already!' You shouted in your head as you continued to smile brightly at Mitsuya who was clearly shocked at what you just asked of him.

"I promise I'm not a creep or anything." You quickly added while waving your hands around as you silently cringed at what you just said.

'That's exactually what a creep would say! Quick say something else!'

"Um, you may not know this but we are in the same class and I am just a starving artist trying to pass my class ... I swear I'm not a stalker or anything like that!"

'Okay maybe I should have just kept my mouth closed!' You thought as you quickly began to die on the inside.

"Um, you can look at my portfolio if you want," you said with a sigh as you reached into your bag and began to pull out a vanilla folder, only to pause when you heard laughing.

Looking up you were both shocked and relieved to see that it was only Mitsuya.

'I wish I could paint this,' you thought while staring at the male with starstruck eyes.

"Sorry, I just didn't see this coming at all and I know you Y/n. So don't worry, I know your not some creep or anything," he said after he finished laughing before adding. "And I wouldn't mind having you paint me." With his signature cool smile he would sometimes wear.

"Wait really?" You asked completely shocked at your luck. 

The guy you've liked for about a year now was going to allow you to paint him. Sure he wasn't going to be naked but hey there is always next time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"You're really good at this," Mitsuya said as he looked over your portfolio as the two of you sate in one of the many cafes that surrounded the college the two of you went too.

"You really think so?" You asked feeling flustered as you paused with stuffing your face with your favorite snack that you just bought for you and Mitsuya at the cafe.

"Mm-Hmm. Although I can tell you are having problems when it comes to variety," he said as he continued to flip through your artwork.

"Yeah, I maybe good at fashion but for some reason I have trouble putting it from my mind to on a piece of paper. It's especially hard when it comes to making different clothing designs or poses. This is why I would sometimes ask others to pose for me." You said as you paused from your eating.

"Oh, so you ask people to pose for you often?" He asked with a raised eye-brow causing you to panic.

"Yes, but your different! You're literally my muse! No one can compare to you!" You quickly admitted not wanting to ruin this moment with Mitsuya. 

"Good," he said with a smile that had you confused before he continued talking. 
"Anyway, I can give you some pointers while your painting me if you like." He offered while finally closing your portfolio and handing it back to you.

"Really? I would love that!" You agreed with excitement since it not only meant you were going to learn a few new skills but also got to spend it with your muse.

"Then it's settled then. Should we meet again at the same time tomorrow?" He asked with a smile as he crossed one of his arms on the table while the other rested under his chin.

"Mm-hmm! Mm-hmm! That sounds awesome!" You agreed while nodding cutely with a determined look on your face.

"Then its a date," Mitsuya said before giving you one last smile before standing up and leaving with a satisfied look on his face. 

To say you were in shocked was an understatement. 

'A d...date?' 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you like it! If you want a part 2 let me know!