(S) Arisu x Usagi - Give It Back

a/n: bro honestly this is so fcking old so i don't know how good it is

Summary: Arisu and Usagi are dating. While in his room, Usagi is reading, not paying him any mind. To get her attention, he takes her book, which leads to something more...

Word count: 2271

The hotel room was hot that Saturday afternoon

The hotel room was hot that Saturday afternoon. The sun poured into an unused corner of the room through an open window and a fresh breeze was scarce. Usagi sat on a sofa chair with her legs curled up and her arms rested on her thighs and knees, reading. She'd unzipped her jacket and draped it across the back of the chair, now only in her bathing suit in an attempt to combat the heat.

Arisu sat cross-legged on his bed, chin rested in his hand as he stared at Usagi. He smiled and let out a heavy breath, sweat dripping down the back of his neck.

"Usagi," he called out, feeling particularly bored and wanting some attention. She didn't seem to hear him and just flipped onto the next page. "Usagi," he reiterated, raising his voice.

No reply.

"Usagi," he repeated once more, almost shouting her name across the room (even thought she wasn't even that far away from him), and she rolled her eyes. His eyebrows raised and he scoffed.

"I know you heard me."

No reply.

He sighed, ran a hand down his face, and rose to his feet. He stepped towards her and pulled the book out of her hands.

"Hey!" Usagi shrieked and jumped to her feet. "Give it back!"

"So now you're talking to me?" Arisu teased, a slight smirk on his lips and an eyebrow raised.

Usagi huffed and reached for the book, but he stretched his arm high above her reach. She crossed her arms and looked up at him with an annoyed stare.

"Brat," she said.

"Come on . . ." He walked forward slowly until she backed up and her back hit the desk behind her, and he placed his free hand on it, leaning forward, the book still held high. "Pay attention to me."

Her eyebrows raised. "What kind of attention?"

He leaned forward, slowly. His lips hovered over hers for a moment as they shared a breath before he kissed her. He lowered his raised hand and slid the book across the desk before gripping that hand to edge of the table, mimicking his other hand.

Usagi's arms fell from the crossed position they were in and her hands slid up under Arisu's shirt. She felt up under his white tee; along his golden skin; along the details of his abs that were lightly slicked with sweat―a feeling she was oh-so used to ever since they started dating.

He pulled away with a shuddering breath at the feeling of her hands on him, butterflies in his stomach. It didn't matter how many times they'd already done this―her touch, so intimate like this, always made him ignite.