Peaches

Tanjiro's Pov

Me and Zenitsu were walking through the woods for the mission we were assigned to. I heard Nezuko move a bit inside her box but ignored it. I looked at Zenitsu and noticed he was smiling while looking down. I always wondered what his hair would feel like... His soft golden dandelion eyes looked back at me, straight in my eyes. I looked back at him and smiled; he smiled back at me. Why does he have to be so cute when he smiles? I wasn't really paying attention and zoned out looking at Zenitsu. Well, I noticed he tried warning me about something, but I ignored it. Until I bumped into a tree. I barely noticed the pain.

Zenitsu's Pov

I saw that Tanjiro was looking at my face with a calming smile, but I soon turned around. I saw a tree and tried warning Tanjiro about it that he was about to bump into it. But it was too late he had already bumped into the tree. I laughed when he fell. He gave me a wider soft warm smile. My cheeks I felt them go warm a bit signaling that they were turning red a bit. I looked away for a while. We both see the demon we were assigned to kill. Tanjiro got up and we both pulled our swords out.

Tanjiro's Pov

I feel a slit breeze before I noticed the demon, we were assigned to kill was not far from us. We both pulled out our swords and head towards the demon.

-1 hour later-

Zenitsu broke his leg, so I started to carry him towards somewhere safe. I saw a village not too far along the trail so i just started following the trail. That's when we got to the village no longer then 5 minutes or so.

Zenitsu's Pov

I broke my leg during the fight, so Tanjiro started carrying me. I tried telling him I didn't need to be carried and that I was fine. But that was a lie since I kept falling. I turned flustered a bit but couldn't stop noticing the pain in my leg. I hope Tanjiro didn't notice but I guess he did. He took me to the nearest village which the trail took us exactly to. I was pretty much asleep by the time we got there. I heard Tanjiro ask a woman that he would like to buy a Kimono or yukata. I don't really know but it's probably for Nezuko. I didn't feel like looking anyways. Then I heard him ask for the nearest hotel but that's when the voices started fading away.

Tanjiro's Pov

I walked in the village and see a lady selling some kimonos and yukatas. One of them looked like Zenitsu's hair so I decided to buy one for him. He would look cute in it probably. I then asked the lady where the nearest ryokan was. She told me the directions and it was nowhere but a block away. Before I left the woman asked me if we were a couple or not. I had like him for a while by now and noticed he fell asleep in my arms. I said yes but I felt guilty and stupid for saying that. I loved him though... We soon got to the ryokan, so I sat Zenitsu down on the futon. I pulled the covers over him before I left to set Nezuko somewhere. I let her sleep in the living room and then went back to the room where me and Zenitsu were going to sleep. When I returned to the room, I saw Zenitsu cuddling the pillow and I got pissed. I took the pillow away from him and sat it under his head replacing the pillow with myself. Before I fell asleep, I felt Zenitsu cuddling into my chest I could smell his peachy hair, it smelt calming. I put my arms around him setting my hands on his waist.

-15 hours later-

Zenitsu's Pov

I woke up before Tanjiro and it was just sunrising. Then I felt warmth right in my face. Well, I just noticed I was in Tanjiro's chest cuddling him. His arms were around me with his hands on my waist. My face started to feel warm, and that's when I turned bright red. I rushed away to the bathroom not locking the door. My leg still kind of hurt but I needed to change. I washed up for a few minutes then got up covering my lower half with a towel. I dried off, then, started putting on my clothes. I was shirtless still but drying my hair off. That's when I heard Tanjiro jolt up and run into the bathroom. I covered my upper half yelling at him to get out.

Tanjiro's Pov

  I bolted out of the futon rushing around the room looking for Zenitsu. Where the hell is he? He's not supposed to walk without any balance! That's when I rushed in the bathroom and saw him. 

Zenitsu: GET OUT!!!

Tanjiro: I'M SORRY.

I rushed out the bathroom waiting outside of the door for him. I noticed my nose started bleeding, so I wiped it off. Zenitsu soon came out, limping. I rushed over to him and hugged him tightly then picked him up. 

Zenitsu: Could you stop picking me up?!

Tanjiro: Sorry, but are you sure you want me to set you down?

Zenitsu: Yes, you can just be by my side. Instead of carrying me.

Tanjiro: Alright.

Tanjiro: I got a yukata for you!

Zenitsu: uhh..why?

Tanjiro: Just thought it would look nice on you! It matchs your hair to!

Zenitsu: Alright. But can we get something to eat??  I'll put it on when we get back.

Tanjiro: Sure.

Zenitsu's Pov

  I really like Tanjiro instead of his sister. Sometimes, I wish he was all mine for a week. But it'll probably never be possible. We were heading into the village once we got down the stairs. Of course, Tanjiro wanted to carry me because of my stupid leg. I love him all but I'm sure I could still walk. I hope. We reached a restaurant with a nice old lady there and a teen around our age.  They were offering us water and ramen. We took the offer sitting at an outside table. Tanjiro went to get the food and drinks and I saw the girl around our age look at him then at me. I then saw her put something in my drink, but Tanjiro didn't notice because he looked away to check on me. I was confused what she put in my drink because of how far I was sitting so, I just thought it was part of the water. I think it was since it started tasting like strawberries. 

Tanjiro's Pov

   I was hard when we got to the restaurant, but I think that girl around our age noticed because she said have fun tonight.  I calmed it down and went back to our table once I got the food. We ate then started to leave. I wanted to fuck someone. No, I needed to.  I noticed Zenitsu started huffing and turning a slight red. I don't know what, but I started doing the same about but not as much as Zenitsu. (The girl put aphrodisiac in both their drinks.) By the time we got back to the hotel I was still hard and Zenitsu had gotten even worse but, with groaning. We got into our room, and I took Zenitsu to the bedroom. An hour later it had gotten worse. Not thinking about it, I pushed Zenitsu down on the futon. 

1264 words HERE U GO YALL CAUSE I GOT LAZY AND STARTED TRHIS LIKE % MONTHS AGO AND NEVER FINISHED AND ONLY MADE THREE CHAPTERS SO YEAHH HERE YOU GO MY THIRSTY FOLLOWERS!! Not me here with like 10 drafts(books) (12 but like some arent started) dw their suprises love yall!!