Kenny 🧡🧡

Kenny McCormick:

Age: 10

Friends: Eric (kind of?), Kyle, Stan, butters, Wendy, (almost everyone at South Park elementary)

((I don't know what school he's in now! I live in Australia. We don't have middle school and all that. We have one school for kids under 13 and one school for high school students. We do have uni but that's another story))

Likes: his friends, his sister, sewing, drawing, reading (when he can afford a new book), Terrance and Philip.

Dislikes: his parents, people stealing his food (*cough cough* Eric Cartman *cough cough*), people picking on his sister.

Family: Stuart McCormick (father), Carol McCormick (mother), Kevin McCormick (older brother), Karen McCormick (younger sister).

Occupation: babysitter (part-time), cashier at Wall-Mart (part-time), older brother (full-time🧡).

Crush: Not telling... */////* (It's Craig ;-) )

Hello!! Let me tell you all a bit about the headcannons me and my friend made.

• So I really like the thought that everyone loves Kenny (mostly in a older sibling kinda way) and would literally fight you if you upset him
Like after the KFC incident with Eric they would buy Kenny food and keep Eric away and stuff.

• The fanart of Kenny and butters dressing up together made me think; that maybe kenny, butters and Karen would do a princess tea party that all the other preschoolers who join in on Wednesdays and butters just has princess dresses in his closet for them!

• Kenny would be an amazing babysitter (like that's how he would get the money to feed Karen and take her out for brother sister dates 😭)

• All the parents trust Kenny so much with their kids that they let him and Karen have showers and wash their clothes at their house and stuff like that! And for their birthdays they get them like new clothes and new toys for Karen! ❤️❤️😭 (As well as a safe place to go when home gets too much 😭❤️)

• Mrs Broflovski would be his main customer, since Kenny's dad was friends with Mr broflovski, as well as the fact he would be the more polite one of the main four (other than butters and sometimes Kyle).

• Ike absolutely loves Kenny! Like if Kyle wasn't there he would go to Kenny for advice and support 💙

• Both butters and Kenny protect the younger kids from bullies.

• Also no one likes leaving Kenny alone, so there is always at least one other person with Kenny at all times

Karen tells Kenny the people she likes because he's the only one she trusts (also butters as well).