𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴!!!

︵︵︵ ᡴꪫ ̟ ˙ ʚ [m] ɞ ˙ ̟ ᡴꪫ ︵︵︵

salutations, and warm welcomes towards my one-shots!!!>>>> 

This is one of my first fanfics i have ever made so please be free to criticize me and give me tips on my writing. I am more of a reader, and not a writer myself, even though i do essays and other writing stuff in my school. I would like to write more and work on my creativity, skills on reading/ writing, and as well as just my over all human sense.

i sometimes work on my stories for a long time. My reasoning for this is that i have to work on the idea of the plot, and who's emotions are being shared in the story. I want to make my stories a little bit more creative and not too basic, so i can do requests if you are interested!

about myself:

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

I identify as a girl, and my pronouns are she/her!!

(i do not mind if you get my pronouns wrong, i go by any pronouns and i do not care what you call me!!)

I first got interesting in Flamingo/Albert's content  in late 2019 - 2023, but i am not very interesting into his content of the latest. I am more interested into Alberts friend group's content more then Albert's content !! I may be shipping other people in this book, so don't be surprised whenever the title or there is different ships in this book!

I have a very busy life, so i am sorry if i ever upload late, or i am late towards a certain date i need to publish a one-shot. My main reasons why i upload late is because i usually have school during the week and sleepovers/ hangouts during the weekend, i may just be having a day off from all the excess stuff i have to do. I am as well kinda dealing with some mental health issues myself, but i am taking care of myself and i will be okay and upload more in no time! 

the main rules and signs of this book!

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

I am very comfortable with:

smut

fluff

angst ( i don't do this often)

non-con, with consent???

i am not too comfortable with:

non-con/ rape (ew kys)

sexual assalt

pro-shipping

underage

What i will do is signs for which setting the one-shots will be!

smut: ☀️

fluff: 🌴

angst: 🏖️

I usually do smut so jus beware of that!! if any of these people say they are not comfortable with any off this stuff i will take this down/ remove some stories. 

times and when i can publish:

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

I can publish at anytime of the day if I have enough motivation to do so, and once again i do not mind story req!! I am mainly free on the weekends, because during the week I am at school most of the time and the other half of the time i am sleeping. It might take time a while to publish my first story on this because I always try to hit perfection, no matter what I am doing. If you need to quickly message me or any other things, please ask me for my socials and i will give them to you!

if I have any personal updates about time and if there is an error, I will post them here and not through-out the story. 

UPDATES:

No updates of the current! :)

the end of the starting standards

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

i hope you enjoy this one-shot book, and like i said in the first half don't be ashamed of giving me criticism in my work, i do not mind at all.  Once again, i'm doing requests so just give me your requests in the comments, or send me one in one of my socials!

goodbye, and enjoy the book ( whenever i do publish some...)

words:

636