His side

"I've a dream.
In that dream we are still together.
We talk like ever
And we fought never.
That dream was beautiful
Where we both were happy
And lays in our hands, entangled.
Suddenly I woke up
Only to find
I'm sleeping alone and it's just a dream."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was two days after his wedding day.

Aravind kissed the woman in his arms for one last time and woke up from her embrace. Getting ready he left for his home.

His house’s watchman greeted him and opened the door for him.

He saw time was morning 4am, thinking Prameela must be sleeping, he silently went to kitchen and ate the dinner which was still warm by being kept in microwave oven.

As he was going to his bedroom, he found something on the ground, as he turned his flash to see what it was, his face was horror stuck by what he saw. His mobile fell from his hand and his voice got stuck in his throat.

Tripping over his feet, he made to the switchboard and switched on all switches. When he saw Prameela laying with her head in the pool of blood, he shouted loud.

His watchman came to the building and started knocking the door. “Sir, sir”

After sometime, he went to Prameela and said, “Prameela, if you think it’s funny to prank me like this, it’s not, better wake up’

“Prameela, please wake up” he screamed.

“Sir, what happened?” he heard his watchman’s voice now.

He opened the door, and when his watchman saw Prameela he said, “sir, mam, what happened to mam?”

“I don’t know, please start a car to take us to hospital” Aravind’s voice was very vulnerable.

Aravind held Prameela’s hand begging her to wake up.

Within a few minutes, watchman informed car was ready, then Aravind carefully escorted Prameela to the car.

When he reached hospital, he saw his best friend Gautham was waiting for him. Watchman might have informed him, Aravind just shrugged as to how he was here.

Aravind’s eyes were full red by crying. Gautham hugged Aravind when he saw him.

“she, she” Aravind couldn’t speak anymore.

“It’s okay, nothing will happen to her. I’ve talked to the doctor here, he’s waiting for you, come on let’s take her inside” Gautham said in low voice. He heart clenched seeing his best friend, the great industrialist crying.

Later, hospital staff came and escorted Prameela.

Aravind couldn’t sit down and was roaming constantly waiting for the doctor to come outside. Gautham tried to cool Aravind but Aravind wasn’t in the state to listen to anyone.

A nurse came outside and asked for the patient's family, when Aravind went near her and said she's his wife, then nurse spoke, "Sir, Mam was five months pregnant. The baby was lost even before she arrived here and mam, it's getting critical to save her."

Aravind was lost. He lost his baby. But he was hoping for Prameela to live. He promised to himself, he would treat her like a queen from now on. He promised to himself, he would never make her cry. He promised to himself, he would shower her love.

“Doctor, how is she?” Aravind asked once doctor came out.

“Mr. Aravind, we lost her, it's like she, herself, didn't want to live. I’m sorry” doctor said.