𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙 𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟

"𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙙"

~ Before you read; trigger warning: mention of dead! ~

~ Narrator's POV ~

The void of emotions in Hope eyes was prominent, the auburn haired girl stood in the same place at the gates of where the brunette was, her plane was. After five minutes of staring outside through the wall of glass Hope sighed, closing her eyes and letting her forehead rest against the glass.

"You have a lot to make up to me" She heard behind her.

She knew that voice. It was Josie's.

Moving at the speed of light, Hope turned around and took the brunette between her arms, all while apologizing every five seconds.

"I haven't quite forgive you, yet" Chuckled the brunette while returning the hug.

Hope didn't let go, if anything, the blue eyed girl hugged her tighter.
"I know, but I'm just so grateful that you stayed, I don't know what I would do if I lose you".

And it was only then that Hope noticed she was crying, but it was out of happiness, her Jo stayed, even after what she put her through, she stayed.

Josie removed herself slowly from the hug and Hope let her, the brunette took Hope face in her hands and removed the fallen tears with her thumbs. Making the tribrid feel at ease.
"I'm not leaving you, Hope" She assured her.

But then Hope woke up.

She jolted awake, with hot tears falling from her eyes and an uneven breathing. It has been three years, three years since she lost her best friend, the love of her life.

"You told me you would never leave me alone" She whispered as she hugged herself and cried herself to sleep.

❤︎ ❤︎

At another continent, Josie was taking an iced coffee with the boy who has become one of her best friends and her twin.
"I'm really glad you're here, Liz" She exclaimed.

"Well, we both needed to spend some time together, don't you think? We haven't been able to since we started college" The blonde said as she sipped on her drink.

"I'm always glad to see your pretty face, Saltzman" Said the boy.

"Careful, Raf. MG wouldn't like to hear that" She warned the wolf.

The wolf put her hands up on surrender making the three of them chuckle, knowing for sure that he was only joking.

"Why didn't MG come with you?" Josie asked.

Her twin gave her a knowing look and Josie only sighed, she understood, Hope.
"How— How is she?" She dared to ask.

"Are you sure you want to know?" Lizzie asked in return.