One normal night

This is natsuteru not terukane cause I wanted to do sm to diff...

Everything was going so perfect until HE had to ruin it all. It was all perfect until HE made a stupid decision and got caught. Why couldn't we just be a normal family? I miss my mother  so much. I miss our old family we're mom was here with us. I wish dad was the one who got sick and was the one who just..died. Ever since then I've had the weight of our last name on my back. The eldest son of the Minamoto family. Ever since I was 8 years , I had to be the perfect skilled exorcist everybody thinks and wants me to be especially in my fathers eyes . If I can't do that, I'm just another useless pathetic person. In school I'm the perfect student council president that everyone adores  nothing more nothing less. I have to pretend everything is fine and that I have the most perfect life and I'm getting tired of that act. Right now I have to finish my "job" and not die. If I do, I let everyone down, including myself.
"Minamoto?" I hear a voice behind me say which sounded somewhat familiar...Ah...that's right.I have one another friend that I trust, Natsuhiko.
"Hey," He's a one out of two people I don't need to fake my own personality
"It's kinda late for you to do patrol isn't it?" He says as he looks at the supernatural laying there.
"Yeah, it is. But it's not like it was my choice.." I said mumbling the last part. However he did have a point, it was past midnight already which left one more question,
"What are you doing here if it's so late?"
"Just thought it go on a late night walk"
"Mhm, I know you well enough to not believe that." I said putting my sword back
"Well, I also wanted to check on you since your dads an asshole enough to let you get killed with these" He said as he kicked the dead gone supernatural.
"That's somewhat generous of you, but I'm fine."
"Let me walk you home and it any supernatural is on our path it'll be easier because I'm here" I had to be honest, I was glad for him to be there cause if I had to fight another supernatural I doubt I was gonna make it out alive.
"Fine, but I'm only letting you do this once."
"Pfft..sir yes sir..." I heard him trying not to glare at him. The whole way he was banking about his "heroic acts" I found them sorta funny though..kous told me about them but they're funnier when he says them. I was honestly so tired I didn't even know where we were walking until he stopped.
"Why are we here?"
"I told you I was gonna drop you home, but never said which one so where at my place" I was too tired to complain so I just followed him inside
"it's warm in here..but I still need to get home , I need to make Kou and tiara are safe and I have t-"
"Don't worry about it. I told Kou-kouhai already" we'll that's settled.."why did u bring me here?"
"Just cause"
"Mm..oh um where do you want me to sleep?"
"In my room is fine"
"Okay then I'll sleep on the floor if you have blankets.."
"It's fine you can sleep on the bed too"he said when he grabbed my arm. Wait-what did he mean by 'too'
"Wait-I don't even have clothes to wear to sleep-and my uniform-"
"You talk to much...I have an extra uniform and the pjs...you can wear my clothes"
"...okay." It is better than my clothes covered in supernatural blood...
"Here you go!" He threw his clothes at me
"Mm...thank you. Mind getting out for a second?"
"Nah I think I'll stay here"
"...I'm going to the bathroom."
"No no no I was kidding I'll get out"
Once I had been done change I called him in and I sat down the bed
"So I can sleep here too, right?-I mean-I can sleep here right?"
"Ya you too can sleep on the bed " he said when we walked in somehow in his pjs
When I was lying down I saw him lay down with me.
"Eh??"
"Hm?oh ya I said "too" as in you and I will sleep in the same bed!" He wrapped me around his arms
"So that way u don't fall down" it was so nice to be around someone's arm..I didn't want him to let go so I stayed quite and drifted off to sleep

A/n:THE END WAS KINDA RUSHED BUT HEREEE THE CHAPTER TITLE WILL BE CHANGED AS WELL THE TITLE OF STORY! I wanted to write smth diff and I am aware they don't really act like this but it's an AU...pls don't come after me(srry for any typos)