♡only you.pt2♡

⚠️warning!: abuse!⚠️

I was getting ready to meet ian and leave this place behind. I couldn't take it here anymore. There's nothing here for me to be happy. The only person that makes me happy is ian.

All of a sudden I hear a knock on the door. Well I'm fucked

When my mom walked in I was wearing eyeliner, a alesana shirt(or any band shirt of your liking I just love alesana) 2 studded belts, convers,and spiked cuffs. Fuck

"What on earth are you wearing young lady!?" She shouted as anger filled her voice "wearing what makes me feel happy"

"NO! you only wear what I tell you to wear" With that her hand smacks me across my face.

All of a sudden there was a knock at the door. Shit that's ian. I quickly grab my stuff and run downstairs. I attempted to open the door before anyone could. But my fucking sister beat me to it.

There he was ian McKinley. "Hello miss, I'm looking for y/n?" He says. My father is glaring at me. My 'fiance' and his family looks confused. My mother looks embarrassed, father looks like he's about to kill me and ian both. My sister looks like she's enjoying this. I love my sister, I trust her with everything.

"Who the hell are you!? How do you know y/n!?" My father says with rage in his tone. "Well uhhh, shit...she's my..." he says. I know he doesn't want to get me in trouble.

"Sir, I'm aware she's going to be married yes?" He asks "yes, she is, why does that concern you?" Father says Ina stern voice "well it concerns me because I don't think a 17 year old girl should be forced to be married" he says "she is my child I have a say" father tells him.

"Wow, okay that's not happening sir" ian says to my father. My dad looks like he's about to murder ian. "Well why not!?" My father says raising his voice.

"Well because...y/n is my girlfriend, and I know you don't accept her dating someone like me, and quite frankly sir I don't give a single fuck if you don't accept that, because I love her, I love her so much that I can't let her get married to someone else, let alone a fucking Stranger" that was it, my father punches ian in the face.

"DAD NO!" I try to go to ian but my mother stops me "you little whore! After what we did for you! You decided to go for that!?" She yells "exuse me!? What you did for me!?" I yell "you have never loved me or S/n (sisters name) you never gave a damn! You narcissistic bitch!" Yell. She's about to hit me but before she could my sister walks in front of her.

"No! This stops now! Me and y/n are leaving! Leaving this hell whole for good, go fuck yourself.

With that we leave out the front door with ian.

We get into his van and drive off.

"So now what?" I ask ian "well you can stay with me as long you like but idk about your sister" he says "I can stay with Erin, she's like a sister to me" she says "Okay then" ian sighs

|timeskip|

"Bye! Please call me if you need anything! I say to my sister "I will take care. And ian, take care of her please" she says "I always will" he says.

"So where do we go from here?" I ask him. "Well, you can stay with me, and after high school we can find a place of our own, and forget about this place, how does that sound love?" He asks "sounds amazing, I love you ian" I say

"I love you too, so much y/n" he says with love in his voice. He leans in and kisses me on the lips.

☆holy fuck that was a lot!!!!! I also put better luck next time prince charming because I thought it suited thus, and plus I love that song and alesana so so much. Well that's all 4 now, you can request stuff!!!:D byeee!!!☆