Chapter 50: Leave the Gun, Take the Canolli

Chase's POV:

Chase's POV:

The next morning Chase  and Rose wake up eat a quick breakfast.   They then put their bathing suits on again and head out to the lazy river first.   They float around for an hour before heading to do the slide a few more times.   They went down it five times total.   They final time they stayed in the sea a little longer just floating.   They then head back to the hotel.   Rose  puts their bathing suits in a zip loc bag to keep them from getting the rest of their clothes wet.   They then shower quickly.   They change into their outfits and pack the rest.   They do a quick scan of the room making sure they had everything.   They then head to check out.  Once that was done Chase  puts the luggage in the trunk.

They left their car parked at the hotel parking garage.  The wait out front of the hotel where their tour leader picked them up.  They then drove  in a comfortable air-conditioned car along the Ionian Sea.    A little later they reached Savoca, a medieval town hidden in the mountains.

The first point of the tour  was the world famous Bar Vitelli, where Michael Corleone asked Apollonia's father her hand in marriage.   They were able to  taste lemon granita, a traditional Sicilian dessert that the shooting team ate every day during the filming.   They then were able to  sightsee the mirror monument for F.F. Coppola, enjoy the breathtaking view of the Ionian coast from the main square of Savoca, and start to walk along these fabulous streets to the ancient church St.Nicholas, where the famous couple married.   Chase and Rose were snapping pictures left and right.   Chase had also taken plenty of selfies of him and Rose.

"This is awesome.  I am glad we did this." Rose  says as they walked.

"I know me too.  When I tell Ryan this later he is going to be jealous." Chase  says as they continued.

They then arrive at one  of the best wine bars in Savoca with a terrace opening  to the unforgettable romantic sea view, where they taste ddifferent types of excellent Sicilian wines accompanied by traditional food of the island (meat and cheese delicacies, vegetables, fresh bread, olives and olive oil).

They then  continued  the tour in Forza D'Agro, another picturesque mountain town that also was the place for the scenes of the Godfather.  They explored  the historic square, the ancient monastery and churches, walked the abandoned streets, and enjoyed the unique atmosphere of Sicilian villages that was here some hundreds years ago.   They then arrive to one of the best fish restaurants in Sicily to taste many many kinds of traditional fish dishes, surely with a company of fine Sicilian wines.  Madison only took sips of wine here and there.   They then head to the next part of the tour the driving part.   Rose  was going to be the one behind the wheel.   They get into a vintage Fiat 500 that they would be riding in throughout the remainder of the tour.

Rose  follows  the tour leader's car to discovering the beautiful villages of Savoca and Forza D'Agrò.    Madison was happy she was able to drive one of the vintage Fiat 500, which was the most adored car in Italy.