♔6♔

3rd Person POV:
" LEE CHAEYEON "

Their both heads turned to an angry Chaeryeong. She ran towards the older then pushed away from Ryujin.

Luckily, Chaeryeong didn't pushed her sister too hard that she'll fall down and have amnesia or something worse.

She wrapped her one arm behind Ryujin's shoulder. Ryujin's head is now resting on the older's chest.

" What The Fuck You Doing To Her, HUH??!! " Chaeryeong yelled. Ryujin got startled by her scream.

" Chae-Chaeryeong-yah, it's not what you think- "

Chaeyeon's sentence for cut off as they all heard Ms. Lee & Mr. Lee ran into the kitchen.

" What's all this screaming about?? " Ms. Lee said with a worried look.

" oh I don't know " the fox-looking woman said sarcastic.

" Why don't you ask that HOE WHO'S TRYNA MARK MY WIFE "  Chaeryeong said, pointing at Chaeyeon.

" Chaeyeon, is that true?? " Mr. Lee asked sternly.

" What uh No Hell no, I would never do something likE ThaT " Chaeyeon lied.

Everyone already knew it was a lie then the old man turned to Ryujin.

He saw that the younger was crying a bit due to Chaeryeong's yelling.

" Ryujin-yah, what did she do to you?? " Mr. Lee asked with a soft tone.

She sniffed then wiped her tears.

" Well " the younger sniffed.

" When we were done washing the dishes, she just put her arms around my waist then tried to give me a hickey "

Then Ryujin immediately breakdown into tears. Her head rested on the older's chest.

Chaeryeong was caressing the crying younger's head. Then the Lee Family turned their heads to Chaeyeon.

" Lee Chaeyeon, how could you be this careless??!! You're already know she's your sister's wife!! " Mr. Lee yelled in anger.

" Yea, I know " Chaeyeon replied.

" then why did you try to mark her??!! " Ms. Lee yelled as well.

" Bcuz I want to " Chaeyeon replied casually.

Mr & Ms. Lee was 100% raging at their eldest daughter who's very caring and a softie.

Now what had happened to her. Ryujin was still crying & Chaeryeong was still there, comforting her.

" Mother, Father, I think it's time for us to go home. Thanks for supporting our marriage " Chaeryeong said.

They both turned their heads to Chaeryeong who's hugging the younger on her chest.

" Oh No problem, sweetie. Drive safe " Ms. Lee said with a smile. Mr. Lee also smile.

" Ok bye " Chaeryeong said while looking at Chaeyeon for one last time. Then she took Ryujin to her car.

They hopped into the car & saw Ryujin's tears rolling down. Chaeryeong looked at the younger then sighed.

Her hands cupped the younger's face then turned to her head to face the older.

" Look at me, Shin Ryujin " Chaeryeong said.

Ryujin's eyes went up to see the older's face.

" Don't cry, jagi-yah. It's all over now " Chaeyeon said while wiping the younger's tears with her thumb.