From Author

Hello there 👋

I'm taking soo much time to update right. Well, I'm sorry it's just I'm having my boards this year so I need to be more focused towards my studies but I'll try to update frequently.

The chapters of my story are short doesn't mean you'll not like the story line. Believe me you'll love it and I'll try my best not to show you the repeated content.

My previous books:

1. Destined to be together
2. My cold husband

You can read the above mentioned fanfiction from my profile. The above mentioned fanfictions are of Jungkook and the story line belongs to me in all way.

And do you guys know recently Taehyung went to Paris and surprisingly Jennie too and there was a couple roaming around the streets looking alike tae and Jennie.

Later the couple cleared the rumours and apologized for misunderstanding. But still some of the "Tae-nie" shippers are not ready to conclude that they are not dating. Even after they got proved wrong several times they are not ready to leave the idols alone and let them live peacefully.

Same about jungkook too, the so called "lis-kook" shippers are not ready to believe this truth that they are not dating. First of all Lisa is older than him and is bold  and sexy. Whereas he clearly mentioned his ideal type to be younger than him, cute and shy.

And whenever some of us would point out that they are not dating then we become toxic like what in hell man?? We are Just trying not to make the idol uncomfortable so I become toxic.

Don't be soo obsessed with your idol to make him/her date anyone.

Just don't.

🥀Only for those who are interested in my life.🥀

Never in my life I thought that high school would be this tough. It some times really makes me go insane. But it's the life anyway.

Well..well...well....Guess what??

I
Got
A
Crushhh

He is really handsome and I meet him daily. He even talks to me almost everyday. But there is a age gap. Really big age gap.

But in love age s just a number right??

But he is going to get married 😭

And he is no other than my MATHS teacher. 🤦

Anyway it's not love It Is just a mere crush so it doesn't matter to me.

But he is so handsome 😭😭😭

Ok fine I have someone better.

I have my kookie.

"Sigh"

But I'll never have him either 😭

I'm trusfrated from my life.

But I love you and I hope you love me back too.

Because

I you purple 💜.

♣️♣️♣️

Do you wanna see my doggie??

Here it is......

Umm...maybe next time!