Chapter- 12

Jade: hi, you didn't call me after that eve?

Ana: oh! yeah, I was busy with some piece of work so, I just forget about that.

Jade: so, what is going on between you and him?

Ana: everything is going good and yesterday I met his mom.

Jade: oh! how is she? Did she like you?

Ana: I don't think so. She is quite strict.

Jade: oh it sometimes happens in the first meeting, surely after some time she will love you.

SCENE 57 [Ana and Drew walking alone on the street side and talking to each other at night.]

Ana: look moon is so beautiful.

Drew: yes, it's truly beautiful.

Ana: You know when I usually feel alone I talk to Moon. I think the moon knows everything single thing about me.

Drew: [ continuously looking at his phone] Yeah! That sounds crazy.

Ana: [ stopped walking] Can you please for a while put that phone down? And kindly pay attention towards me?

Drew: sure but after a minute you just enjoy the view.

Ana: [ while ignoring him] Whatever!

Drew: [ shouted suddenly] Ana's mom told you about Lily that very day?

Ana: yeah, that she was your first one.

Drew: exactly and you know what? she is throwing a grand party at the biggest royal hotel in London.

Ana: so, what am I going to do in that thing?

Drew: so she has invited me to that party.

Ana: so, why are you briefing me about that shit to me?

Drew: you will also accompany me. I don't want any kind of scene to be recreated again.

Ana:[ thinks for a while] Yes, I will accompany you.

SCENE 58 [ both of them reached London and was about to enter the hotel]

Drew: Fuck! this is driving me crazy. Dam! This is really big and awesome.

Lily: oh! I can't believe Drew James. So good to see you after so long[ kissed him]

Drew: same here beautiful. let's go in and have some talks. Ana don't forget to pick up your luggage[ shouted a bit]

Ana: [ with an awkward smile] Yes, I'll manage.

'' She picked up bags and get into the hotel''

Drew: [looking toward Ana ] Come a little bit faster.

Ana:[while carrying the  loads] Yes, I'll be in a minute 

Drew: so Lily this is Ana. And Ana this is Lily.

Ana: [ puts her hand forward] Nice to meet you, Lily.

Lily: [ while doing the handshake] Yeah! me too Ana. So you both are currently in a relationship?

Ana: yes, it's been 7 to 8 months since we are in relation.

Lily: oh!! Honey such a short time. I and Drew were in relation for about more than 6 years and still, he left me.

Drew: [ with laughs] Stop your crying over here.

Ana: [ little bit tensed] But why did he leave you?

Drew: [ while interrupting the conversation] So shall we eat something delicious? I am really hungry right now.