The blooming of a new friendship

Tighnari would rub his eyes as he slowly awoke to the sound of a male's voice screaming.

"Huh.-" Tighnari would mumble as it sounded like Kaveh.

He would stretch and slowly stroll over to his window, opening the curtains.

"Took 'ya long enough, Nari!" Kaveh would shout up toward the window.

"Sorry.." Tighnari would mutter.

"Get down here or we're all going to be late to school." Alhaitham would say sternly.

"We have someone to introduce you to-!" Kaveh and Alhaitham would say in sync.

A few minutes later Tighnari was walking along the road with his friends.

"Anyway, Nari, this is Cyno" Alhaitham grumbles, as he was currently trying to read his book.

"Oh- Hi, I'm Tighnari, pleasure to meet you" Tighnari exclaims.

"As you already know, my name is Cyno, Cyno Matra to be exact. Cyno said under his breath.

"You mean- THE FIRST SON OF THE MATRA FAMILY?!" Tighnari asks in pure shock.

"Well, I guess so?" Cyno mutters as though he's shy.

"Guyyyysssssssssss, we're already outside the gate, check the dorm lists!!" Kaveh shouted happily to catch their attention.

"Oh my God, why am I with HIM!?" Alhaitham groans as he reads that he's sharing a dorm with none other than Kaveh.

"Lucky Nari, he's with Cyno.." Kaveh mumbles.

"EUGH! YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY TO SHARE A DORM WITH ME, KAVEH!!" Alhaitham shouts angrily as though he's about to give Kaveh a lecture on how 'Alhaitham is the best person to share a dorm with because he's the best'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that this is short but it is the first chapter soooooooo- yeah-