Epilogue

Chapter Twenty One

Four years later

Louis

I look down at my laptop reading all the news reports. 'Eleanor and Louis engaged, images of her ring down below'. "Ugh," I groan and slam the computer shut. I can't believe I'm being forced to marry someone I don't even love. Eleanor is a great person but she's just can't match up to Clara. I haven't talked to Clara in four years, that's not entirely my fault, having to deal with all this fame and falseness really does take a toll on your life. The last time I saw Clara when I was walking down the street and I saw her walk into this university. She's probably almost graduated from there already. It's just not fair, even after so long I'm still deeply in love with her. I don't care what anyone says I have to see her today.

I got up from my bed and threw on some clothes. I run out the door and go straight into my car. I drive down the street as fast as I can hoping I wouldn't get pulled over.

I pull up to the house as all the memories spent here come crashing back, from our first kiss to our last one. I run up to the porch hoping she would still be here. I knock on the door, anxiously waiting for her to open.

The door swung open as I look up and see here standing there. Blonde hair longer than I remember flowing in front of her, blue eyes widening as they set on me. "Louis?" She asked unbelievably as the last thing I expected her to do was pull me into a hug.

"I missed you so much" she cried. 

"I miss you too Clara more than you think". We let go as I looked into her eyes, tears were running down her face as she smiled at me.

 "I must look ridiculous right now" she chuckled. 

"No no you don't you look beautiful, you always do," I say before she can say anything else I kissed her. Getting the feeling I have missed for so long, the sparks.

Three months later

I stare in the mirror trying to decide what outfit to wear. Tonight Louis was taking me to meet his family. This is the biggest step in our relationship. If his family doesn't like me our whole relationship could be ruined. If anything goes wrong tonight I am so screwed. 

"Clara?" Louis calls as he walks into our room. Yeah, our room since Eleanor and him broke up a few months ago and we moved to in together. It took a few weeks to convince my dad and the management to accept our relationship, but they finally came through and ended the fake relationship between Louis and Eleanor . 

"Yeah," I say switching the outfits back and forth between me.

 "Why are you freaking out?" He asked coming behind me looking at me in the mirror. 

"What if they don't like me, Louis? that could ruin our entire relationship." I say finally getting that off my chest. 

"Is that what you are so worried about?" He laughs as I turn and hit him in the chest, "it's not funny" I say as he holds his hands up defensively. 

"Clair doesn't worry about it they are going to love you, and even if they don't which I highly doubt, that won't change anything between us okay?" He says calming me down. 

"Okay," I say as he smiled and kissed my cheek. 

"Now get ready your taking forever" he whined as I roll my eyes at him, "Your such a good boyfriend," I say sarcastically as I push him out the room. 

"I know" he yells as I laugh.

"Oh my gosh, you must be Clara!?" A woman yells who I assume is Louis's mom, and she hugs me tightly. I look at Louis to see him beaming at me. 

"Oh Louis my boy she's is so beautiful," she says. 

"Yeah I know" Louis winks at me as I blush. 

"Thank you Miss Poulston it's a pleasure to meet you," I say and stick out my hand for her to shake as she looks down at it and laughs.

 "Stop being so formal sweetie and you can call me Jo," she said embracing me in another hug. 

I laugh, "okay Jo," I say.

"Louis!" a few girl voices scream as I turn and see four girls hurdling towards us. Louis smiles brightly as they all jump and attack him, knocking him over. 

"Missed you guys too" he laughed.

"Guys I would like you to meet my girlfriend Clara, Clara these are my little sisters " he beamed as they all turn and stared at me, a few seconds later they ran and attacked me. I soon fell over just like Louis. 

"Hi I'm Phoebe," one says hugging me. 

"Hi I'm Daisy," another one said who looked oddly like the other, 'I guess their twins?' I say in my head.

 Another one with dark brown hair came up to me and shook my hand, "Hey I'm Lottie" she smiled as I returned it. 

"Hi Clara I'm Felicite" she hugged me.

"Sorry about them," Louis said as we came outside to his backyard. We had been inside there for almost tow hours, the girls were talking to me nonstop and I was actually enjoying talking to them. 

"No it's fine your sisters are really great," I say I look up at the sky, the stars shining brightly.

 "Would you ever want to have a family one day?" He asked me out of the blue.

 I was little taken back by his question, "I don't know maybe" I say. 

"Well I do, I want to start a family with you, Clara," he said. "What?" I asked as my face froze.

 "I want to be with you forever, wake up every morning with you by my side, well what I'm trying to say is will you marry me?" He asked.

 "Oh my god," I say. I didn't even have time to think it over before the words came out of my mouth,"yes yes I will marry you" I say as I flung my arms around him.

 "I love you," he says. 

"I love you too,"I said before sealing lips with mine. 

La End

Aw I'm crying right now, okay so that's the end guys, hope you liked it even thought I'm pretty sure it was cliche but hey what you gonna do huh? (^.^)(^~^)(^v^)

Edited (8/9/16)