Chapter 2. Shri ⚠️⚠️

⚠️Mature content ahead. I have put ⚠️ warning sign at the start and end of the scene so you know where to skip.

Present Day

Canada

CST 7 A.M.

The Royale Suite Room

⚠️***Mature Content ahead

'Groan'

"Mm...not early morning...!" the golden-haired damsel was wiggling under the grip of strong arms holding her in place.

"Not in my watch! Stay still, s**t!" The man groaned as he reached his end.

The woman had no choice but adhere to his masculinity which had drained her the previous night.

He slumped on her side after enjoying his morning sprite. Nonetheless, the woman was in no strength to move out of the bed. Somehow, she managed to wrap herself in the duvet and rushed to the washroom, before the beast would devour her again.

End of mature content***⚠️

The well-defined masculine 31-year-old man was puffing the toxic air from his full lips and staring at the morning dew formed on the glass window stilt with creased eyebrows.

"Well, I will leave..." The woman dressed in her dress which was ripped from her the other night by her one-night stand.

The man didn't even bother to respond least turn to face her.

"Will you call me?" The woman tried again gulping her saliva, while picking her sling.

"Sure," He said while flexing his athletic build scaring the woman who was just inches away from him.

"But... you don't have my number," she gathered her voice to ask the man.

He turned his head and glared at her making her shiver under his gaze.

She remembered his brutal assault the previous night on her, sparing no room for excuses. Thinking of an escape from the demon she quietly moved from the suite without uttering another word.