(Chiven)-Kidnapped!?

Venti woked up in a room,but his hands are chained to The bed and he's blindfolded,but thankfully his legs weren't tied but he still panicked .

"Aw,don't panick love~"a voice said,and venti immediately recognize The voice.

It was Childe,the 11th? fatui harbinger.

He panicked until he felt a pare of hands grabbed his legs and his other legs were lifted up.

"Let me go tartaglia." Venti said but Childe didn't speak, instead venti felt a hand enter his asshole and he whimpers.

"So sensitive aren't you?~" Childe said as he forced his finger in and out in venti's asshole really rough which made venti moan on every thrust.

After a few minutes, Childe stopped,and removed his finger on venti's asshole,and venti panted .

Venti breathed heavily.

Childe smirked at how venti panted heavily, Childe removed his shirt and polo revealing his muscular body.

He also unzips his pants and pulled down his boxer revealing his 13inches cock .

He putted it in front of venti's leaking asshole.

And slowly thrust it in.

Venti clenched his hands and grunts.

Once it was fully in, Childe thrusted in and out of venti really rough and fast, venti moaned loudly and starts to tear up.

"Don't cry love, you'll get used to it"Childe calmed down Venti who was moaning loudly on every thrust.

After a few hours and a few rounds Venti passed out from The exhaustion.

Childe let venti sleep on his lap placing his head on childe's bicep.

A few minutes later, Childe stand up and picked venti up and goes to the bathroom with venti in his arms.

After Childe cleaned himself and venti,he also cleaned the room.

He placed venti in the bed And cover's him with a blanket,he laid down next to him and hugs him and kissed his forehead.

"I love you Venti."Childe said before slowly falls asleep too.

.

.

.

I tried My best.