(kazuheiven and thomatoven)-Woah..

Venti's pov
"Woah I've never thought inazuma was this pretty..."I said to myself as I hear footsteps behind me

I turned around confused..

"Hello there ma'am, welcome to inazuma."The Guy with messy light blonde hair with a red streak.

"Hello there ma'am!"The other guy with dark red Violet hair next to him.

"Oh..you two got it wrong I'm a guy.." I said awkwardly.

"We apologize-uhm..-what's your name?"the guy with dark purple hair said.

"I'm Venti,I'm from mondstadt,what about you two?"I asked .

"I'm heizou and this is kazuha,my boyfriend"heizou said before handing out his hand for a hand shake.

"Well nice to meet you two"I said handshaking heizou and kazuha.

"So why did you come into inazuma?I'm just asking.heizou said.

"I've come to visit a friend,and uhm do you guys have a cure for aphrodisiac?..it's weird to ask that but I kinda fell into a rare plant now my stomach and head hurts like Total shit."I said awkwardly

Please act like ayato's hotel Is an clinic too😭 I only know mondstadt and liyue lore , because i don't play that much since my phone broke .

"Actually yes, it's sounds weird but that hotel has a clinic inside,we can lead you there if you want."kazuha asked.

"Yes please,uhm before that have you seen a woman with Long purple braided hair and purple eyes ,and can't cook.?"I asked not trying to laugh at the word 'cook' I just said .

"Ah are you looking for Raiden shogun?yes we know her.but let's get you to the clinic first"heizou said.

A few minutes later.

"Fuck-it hurts so bad-"I cursed out quietly as I put my hands on my stomach.

"Are you okay?by the way we're here."kazuha said ..

"Yeah I'm fine-..-fucking bullshit-"I grunt.

Two tall guys walked up to us and introduced themselves.

"Hello heizou and kazuha- and what's your name ma'am-?.."the guy with sky blue hair  said looking at me scanning if I was a girl or a boy.

"I'm venti,and I'm a guy thank you."I said.

"Oh I apologize for that,I'm ayato The owner of the hotel and this is my assistant thoma,what has brought you here?-oh have you been hit with aphrodisiac?-.."ayato said.

I nodded.

They lead me to a special room I think?-

Thoma was carrying me because my stomach hurts like a volcano.

A few minutes later.

Thoma placed me to the bed and they go to another room and talked about something..

A few minutes later they came back.

"Uhm hey venti, the only cure we found out.. you need to have a sex with someone"thoma said awkwardly 😭

I looked at them in shock.

"Would you mind having sex with us so it can cure your aphrodisiac?."ayato asked.

"Uhm fine because my head and stomach hurts like hell, but cover my eyes first,I don't want to see things.."I said akwardly

A few minutes later they blindfolded me.

Out of venti's pov
Ayato placed venti on top of his lap,and grinds his hips against his.

A few minutes later, Thoma pulled venti into top of his dick and grinds venti's hips against his as ayato unzips his pants and pulled down his boxer so his dick can set free,ayato placed his dick in venti's asshole with thoma's dick ..

Venti is only wearing oversized shirt with nothing else,no shorts no boxers

Venti lets out a soft and quiet moan as both ayato and Thoma thrust in and out..

A few hours later and after
4 rounds.

Venti collapse on top of them.

Part 2 coming soon