Nurse.

Once upon a time, there was a nurse named Sarah who worked the night shift at a hospital. She was known among her colleagues to be diligent and responsible, but there was something off about her. Patients who had interactions with her would report feeling uneasy, as if she was staring into their souls.

One night, a patient was admitted to the hospital with a severe respiratory illness. Sarah was assigned to be the patient's nurse for the night. As the night progressed, the patient's condition worsened, and he became increasingly agitated. Sarah tried to calm him down, but he wouldn't stop thrashing around in his bed.

Suddenly, the patient let out a blood-curdling scream. When the other nurses rushed into the room, they found Sarah standing over the patient's bed, her eyes pitch black and her face contorted into a twisted grin. The patient had stopped breathing and was pronounced dead soon after.

After the incident, Sarah disappeared without a trace. But rumors started circulating among the hospital staff that Sarah had been dabbling in dark magic, and that she had somehow caused the patient's death through her supernatural powers.

From that day on, nurses who worked the night shift at the hospital would tell stories about how they could hear Sarah's ghostly whispers in the halls, beckoning them to follow her into the shadows. Some even claimed to have seen her ghostly figure lurking in the corners of the hospital, watching them with her soulless eyes.

To this day, the legend of Nurse Sarah lives on, a cautionary tale for all those who dare to dabble in the dark arts.