F O U R

Taehyung rub his wet hair with the towel in his hand and sat on the bed. He just took a shower and was ready to sleep. Today was a bit unexpected. he actually never imagine that y/n will get hurt like this. It was the first time he saw her like that. she look so soft to him.

She look so tough most of the time in front of him. she act like she hates him but he knows she doesn't hate him. Her words, her actions some times hurt him but he try to control himself too. He suddenly hear ring of his phone. He frown looking at the phone but smile when he saw who was calling him.

"looks like you are missing me tonight, Love." he said trying to tease her. He frown again when he doesn't hear anything from the other side. just shuffling.

"Hello?"

"T-Teddy bear." he hear a little kid's voice. He was a bit shock but that voice sound so cute.

"May I know who is the little lady I am talking to?" he asked. He hear a soft giggle.

"Haru." Taehyung smile.

"So Haru where is your sister?" he asked. she doesn't know why she call him or maybe it was an accident.

"Mimi cry. Mimi is hurt." Taehyung sit back up properly.

"What happened to Mimi?" he was a bit worried now, she was already hurt.

" Daddy hurt Mimi and Mommy and Haru too." Taehyung stood up and took his jacket from the closet.

"Teddy bear can you pwease save Mimi. Haru can't because I am not a big girl." Taehyung chuckle at how cute she was

"I am coming okay. Please don't leave your room. Is anyone there with you?"

"No, I am alone." Taehyung took his car keys and rush outside. he doesn't know what was happening but he as so damn worried.

_

Sitting on the bathroom floor she was crying. All she can do is cry right now. She can't go any where. she can't leave her mother here. she flinch when she suddenly hear the door of bathroom open.

"Y/n?" she hear Taehyung's voice and her eyes widen. What is he doing here? No he shouldn't be here. Taehyung move closer to her and kneel down.

"love?" His soft voice make her nervous, she doesn't lift her head to even look at him. holding her chin softly he lift her head. His eyes wide when he saw her tear stain cheeks. His jaw clenched in anger.

"What the fuck happened?" she release a deep breath and blink her eyes.

"How can he- how can he do this to-

" Mimi? " hearing a little soft voice she quickly wipe away her tears.

" Yes, sunshine? " she tilted her head and look at the five year old standing near the door.

" me hungry." her eyes soften and she stood up not caring about her own self. he just stare at her walking towards the little child trying not to limp.

Taehyung stood up as well following her out, Haru took tiny steps towards the bed and climb on it. Not finding her mother there y/n frown, she was here just now.

"Where is mom?" She asked looking at Haru.

"No one was here when I came." Taehyung told her. Y/n hand gently pat her sister's hairs.

"Stay here okay, I'll go make something for you." Y/n said and walk downstairs. Taehyung turn to look at the little girl try to climb up on the bed. Taehyung chuckle and gently pick her up and put her on the bed. A cute giggle left her lips as soon.