Rings

The image above is so real <3
hiihihih im 100% sure this is gonna be my first chapter so welcome :33 (i have 4 drafts for this) (also im taking requests so ur welcome to DM me!!)

little: George :3
cg/caregiver: Dream :D
——————————————————————

Today, Dream had an online meeting he had to attend, he was already dressed up all he had to do now, is wait for the meeting to start.

George was in the room opposite Dream, he was given some toys to play with since he was little at the moment. He easily got bored and wanted to watch some cartoons.. but he also wanted his daddy.

He thought it'd be more fun to see his daddy then slowly but carefully left the room and into Dream's office.

The intrusion startled Dream and he jumped slightly but sighed out of relief when he realised it was George. "What're you doing Georgie? I told you to go and play."

The brunette just stood in the doorway and pouted, "bored." He mumbled. "Then.. you can watch cartoons? I'm busy, honey." Dream looked back at the computer screen.

"Don't wanna." George shook his head and walked over to Dream. "Lemme sit." He frowned. "George, I told you I'm busy." Dream warned.

George whined sadly, he didn't like when he couldn't get what he wanted. "Please.." he looked at Dream pleadingly.
He eventually caved and let George sit in his lap.

"Happy?" Dream asked, the brit nodded and rested against the taller male. "You know you're gonna have to leave once the meeting starts, don't ya?" Dream wrapped his arms around him and smiled sweetly at him.
Once again, George nodded; he didn't like the idea of leaving but he knows he's not allowed to stay during Dream's business meetings.

George leaned back against the blond and noticed the rings on his fingers, they had interesting designs that caught George's attention.
He went and held Dream's hand and moved it closer to inspect the rings.

Dream just smiled at him and let him look. "You like them?" He asked, "mhm.." George thought they were really cool and began to play around with the rings. He took one of them off despite Dream refusing.
"Are you sure you want to try it on?" He seemed unsure about George trying it on.

The brunette nodded and put on the ring, it was obviously too big for his hand but it was still so fascinating for him.

He liked wearing it for a while but soon enough, it felt too heavy on his hand and he began to breathe heavily, "daddy.." he frowned and whined uncomfortably. "What's the matter, baby?" He softly played with George's hair then stopped as he felt that something was wrong.

"Get it off!" George teared up and Dream immediately took the ring off his finger, "shh.. it's off, you're okay." He placed the ring on the desk then gave him a reassuring hug and kissed his hair.

George hugged him tightly and sighed. How did he wear those? He's so much more stronger than me.. George thought to himself.

"Come on let's get you to bed, it's nap time baby." He held George in his arms and got up from the chair then walked out, into the nursery.

He placed George in his crib and tucked him in then kisses his forehead, "sweet dreams, princess." Dream placed George's favourite stuffie in his arms then smiled at him and walked over to the door and turned the light off.

Dream walked out and closed the door then walked over to his office to go to the meeting.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
thank u for reading the first chapter :3
Make sure you eat and drink something today! 💗 I love you all so much <333

- 🌙