Chapter 1

(Song recommendation: Bad guy by Billie Eilish)

Elsa's POV

I walked through the halls with my gang 'Big sisters' behind me.

"Oh my god, it's the big sisters,"one girl squealed.

"Ahhh, Queen Elsa looks as beautiful as ever!" another screamed.

"Slay Queen!" exclaimed another girl.

"I love you Big sister, Queen Elsa!"

That was just a normal day for us big sisters. Girls going crazy over us as we walked through the halls, especially me.

I can't blame them, I mean my long silky jet black hair and magenta eyes with my enchanting bat wings. (A/C: She's a hybrid bat.) can charm just about anybody.

Everyone adored me and I cared about them as well except a specific species.

"Big sisters!" a girl called nervously as she stood in front of us,"I have a problem." 'Oh please don't tell me,' I thought. "I-it's the Alphas." 'Ofcourse it is.'

The Alphas specifically males in general. UGH I hated them so much. Just looking at them is enough to irk me, so annoying, lazy and dumb. Geez why do they even exist. (A/C: No offense, Boiz.)

"Don't worry little sis, I'll take care of it," Jolene my next in line said reassuringly.

"Thank you Princess Jolene and many thanks queen Elsa," the girl said before running off to class.

I could hear Jolene mumble something to herself before she turned back to me.

Jolene was an average height girl but shorter than I. She had a dyed dark green hair that was packed into a high ponytail and beautiful brown eyes. She wore a grey hoodie with a black shirt and skirt with black boots, she also wore a cross necklace.

Jolene was always more on the stricter side and she always tried to one up me.

Honestly, I didn't mind as long as she doesn't do anything drastic and besides she WAS my next in line so it didn't really bother me

"Jolene, do you have any report of who is bothering her?" I asked.

"No."

"Well that was dumb, you shouldn't have just promised her something when you don't even know her name," I lectured, "Not everything involves throwing punches Jolene." 'Oh what I'm I saying it literally involves boys,' I thought.

Apparently, Jolene thought the same thing.

"But it's boys! There is always a reason to throw punches," she said.

"Yeah, but even know him. He could be stronger than you, ya know, and not to mention you spoke to her like you are the leader, to my presence," I crossed my arms. 'How dare she do that right in front of me?'

She muttered something under her breath before looking at me. "I'm sorry lady Elsa," she apologized sarcastically while rolling her eyes.

And did I forget to mention her nasty attitude towards me and the rest of the members. Honestly there were a lot of red flags to her, but I couldn't remove her from the position. I mean... I could but I made a promise to someone and I'm not the kind of person to make promises so that means the person was really important to me.