Chapter 2

Time Skip

I walked out of the classroom annoyed. Stupid Wyatt had won. He was the last to answer and I was so freaking close but no, the bell just HAD to go off.

I sighed walking down the empty halls. I was supposed to be in the biology lab for class but I wasn't in the mood. All I wanted to do was go to the library and sleep. I know I could just go to the nurse's office but I just really prefer sleeping in the library.

I was about to turn a corner when I heard someone. It was the girl for earlier this morning with some guy.

Immediately, I hid back against a wall so they wouldn't see me as I overheard what they were saying.

"Listen you little brat, give me back or else!" the boy threatened.

"I-I don't know what you are talking about," the girl stuttered, "Please just leave me alone."

"You don't know what I'm talking about? Here let me give you a reminder," the boys said.

I heard some shuffling sounds before the girl screamed.

"L-let go, you're hurting me!" she cried.

I had heard enough, I stepped out of the corner only to see the guy gripping on to the girls arm so hard it was turning pale.

"Alright, alright, that's enough," I calmly walked towards them.

They both flinched and turned to me.

"Queen Elsa!" the girl cried hopefully. The guy on the other hand looked disgusted.

"What do you want crazy Elsa!" he spat glaring angrily at me.

While he was distracted he accidentally let go of the girl's hand. She took that as an opportunity and made a run for it but not before whispering a 'thank you' to me.

The sound of her foot step caught his attention and before he could do anything she had already left. He then turned back to me furiously.

He grabbed my shoulders, catching me off guard, "You should have just minded your own business, and now you're going to pay for that." He shoved to a locker.

I grunted as my head banged on to the lockers. He pinned me to the lockers then smirked, "Huh, just look at what those idiots call their queen. So dumb, how are you suppose to protect the girls when you can't even protect yourself-"

I cut him off by kicking his crouch he winced letting me go and holding his crouch in pain. I took it as an opportunity squirting I gave him a sliding kick, tripping him.

He fell down with a grunt while I got up and pinned him to the floor with one of my legs on his chest.

"Ara Ara (oh my), what do we have here. A defenseless wolf? How pathetic," I placed a finger on my chin mockingly. "I remember a certain moron saying something about a defenseless leader," I chuckled. "Now why don't we make a little deal. You leave the girl and I don't have to hurt you."

He scoffed, "Pfft, in your dreams- Ow ow!" he cried as I applied more pressure and pressed my boots into his chest.

"Hmm? I didn't get that. What did you say?"

"Fine, fine, just stop!" he howled.

"I will, just say 'Please Queen Elsa, let me go."

He didn't respond so I pressed my boots further into him causing him to cry out in pain.

"Okay, okay!" he cried as I reduced the pressure.

"I'm waiting," I said.

He sighed and begrudgingly said, "Please Elsa, let me go."