Forgiven

Mike POV
Y/N and I began following Chica. Y/N seemed to have gotten tense, so I held her hand in mine and she relaxed a bit. Then I remembered.
I'm not her father...
I didn't get to go through this with her...
She probably didn't get this either though...
I shrugged it off and continued walking. As we arrived, I saw Freddy, Foxy, and Bonnie huddled together. They were sitting at a table with their hands on their laps. When they heard our footsteps their heads shot up.
"Aye Chica! Lassy! Ye be fine?!"
"We heard the commotion and -"
"Bonnie! Foxy! They're right behind Chica."
They looked at them cautiously. Afraid of what we might do if they came near us. Y/N's wolf ear twitched like how Bonnie's does. Bonnie laughed and went up to y/n. She stayed still and watched Bonnie as he came closer. His bunny ear twitched too, y/n giggled and her ear twitched. They broke into laughter and then sealed their game with a hug. Freddy looked down sadly and then looked back up. I went up to him and he smiled a small smile.
"Come with me."
"Yes Mike."
Freddy POV
"Come with me."
"Yes Mike." I walked behind him slightly jealous of them hanging out with y/n, but Mike had to tell me something. He led us to the security office and sat in his rolling chair when he used to work here. I stared at the office floor then blinked I saw in 3rd POV me pulling y/n's leg and she held onto Mike. They were crying. Foxy slit his throat.
No more!!!!
I mentally screamed I sat in y/n's chair and looked at Mike. He smiled at me and pat my shoulder.
"You know we forgive you. Right?"
"Yes, but I don't know I feel bad."
"It wasn't your fault."
"I know but -"
"Freddy it's okay. Don't fret about it."
"Okay."
"You're worried about her aren't you?"
"Yeah."
"I will tell her you want to talk to her. I'll leave and she'll come on over. Okay?"
"Yep. Got it."
Mike walked out of the security room and I heard muffled talking then a small silence. My heart beat fast is she coming? I heard footsteps light very light steps. It was her. I patiently waited as she entered the room I was about to switch from her seat to Mike's, but motioned for me to stay. I nodded and sat down.
"You wanted to talk to me?"
"Yeah, I am sorry about everything. I didn't mean to do what I did. Like Chica had said it was -"
"The programming. I know."
"Can you Please forgive me?"
"Freddy, I forgive you. I already did. You didn't have to worry about that."
"Good cause I -" she cut me off and kissed me gently on the lips. She pulled away and looked me in the eye. I smiled and so did she. I pulled her to my lips and kissed her passionately I missed her lips, her smile, her. Just her. I deepened the kiss and she allowed it. She pulled back for sure and stroked my cheek. She took my hand and held it we went back to the party room and started to talk and catch up. Then we heard cars pull up.
On a Saturday?
"Freddy what are they doing here?" Y/N panicked and held onto my arm. It was Scott and there was a van it read Freddy Fazbears Fright transportation and words that were blurred out.
What the hell?!
"I don't know, but you and Mike go back to the parts and service room and turn back to animatronics! Chica, Bonnie, Foxy positions now!" Y/N and Mike ran to the parts and service room hand in hand and Shut the door there was a flash. They were animatronics. Chica went back on stage with Bonnie and Foxy went back to the cove. I stood back on stage and turned to a animatronic. I stood still and panicked a little bit.
Freddy fazbears Fright Transportation?
My thoughts were interrupted when some men and Scott came in the men went to the back room and got the two animatronic wolves. Y/N and Mike. They wheeled them into the van and then Foxy, Chica, Bonnie, and last but not least me. They strapped us so we wouldn't tip over or anything. Then before they closed the door. I saw Scott with a tape that read
closed for buisness.
No...

The End!!!

Hey guys this is the end of this book!!! I am sorry I didn't Give you a notice when I would finish it. I just wanted it to be a surprise. Anyways you all will decide if you want a sequel or not. So just stay tuned in to the story and I will update you guys on it. Okay. Bye guys!!

The end...
Again...