ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

this chapter contains violence

Second P.O.V

You let out a long yawn, everything blurry once you opened your eyes. You rub them for a bit before that periodical bliss of unknowing and just exiting was over.
As your brain booted up you immediately whipped your head towards Sangwoo, but he wasn't there. Also the car has stopped. And there is a huge building on your right.

You looked around for a bit, unbuckling your belt at one point too. You tired to open the door but Oh isn't stupid and left it locked.

"Damn it..." You let out a sigh, slouching in your seat.
Suddenly, you realized how hungry you are and how dry your throat feels. Maybe Sangwoo keeps loose water bottles and snacks around here?

You decided that keeping yourself alive for just a little more will be your main objective right now since he is who knows where 'till who knows when.

You opened the stash in front of you, rummiging through it for at least a scrap of food, but all you found were papers and surprisingly even some legal documents and... Speeding tickets?
Whatever.

A sigh escaped your lips again as you closed it and leaned back in your seat.

Suddenly, a tap on the window made you jump and snap your head that way.
Turns out that it's just smug Sangwoo, waving at you with a closed eye smile.

You took a second to catch your breath and regulate the beating of your poor heart. He then unlocked the door, opening it with a chuckle and immediately patting your head.

"You should've seen your expression holy shit. Morning sleepy head." He seemed to be enjoying your suffering.

You glared at him, unbuckling your seatbelt and getting out of the car, making sure to stand on your tippy toes since the pain is practically gone when you do that.

He closed the door behind you — like the lower class life form he is compared to you — but afterwards he wrapped an arm around your neck, almost knocking you off of your safe stance.
"Let go of me you narcissistic whore." You tried to tug away but he just held you closer to his side.

"Come on dear, don't make a scene we've just arrived." He leaned a little closer to you, "let's enjoy this little vacation okay?"

That was clearly meant to be a cover up, an ulterior motive, a side quest.
You decided to brush it off. It's not like he'll kill you here: a place buzzing with locals and tourists exploring everything and everywhere.

You entered the hotel, going straight into your room. Seems like he already booked it. You can't help but to wonder for how long.

"Out stuff if already in here, brought it when you were sleeping. You can go wash up or change clothes or some shit, be quick though, we still have to go outside." He said, unlocking the room and coming in with you following.

"Why?" You simply asked, closing the door behind you.

Sangwoo turned to look at you with this... Seductive smile? What... What is he trying to achieve.
"Wouldn't you like to know."

Your expression immediately fell from a curious one to a mix of annoyed and tired one.
"Wow thanks then. Gonna take a shower."

After that, you disappeared into the bathroom to take a quick shower. You're still a bit tired from the nap so maybe a shower might help to wake you up.

You practically tore your clothes off of you and turned on the shower.
As per usual, you waited for a bit for the water to heat up — occasionally sticking your hand under the water to check the temperature.