Chapter 1: The Beginning

I used to be a human.. I was changed by Michael to do another one of his stupid tasks. Being the merch girl of a Vampire band does have its ups and downs. Its not like I'm upset about this task.. Chris Motionless is pretty hot but its a shame what I have to do to him.

     Being friends with a bunch of vampires is pretty intimadating like the whole drink your blood kind of thing but I never really thought that one of them would sink their teeth into me. Yeah sure they talked about it but I would always just laugh it off. I've been friends with the guys for a while now always doing different tasks to help some friends and for the extra dough. I'm not the type of person to sit in an office without screaming at the annoying people and I really don't think I have the body to be a stripper and other jobs just aren't as exhilarating.

     Me and the guys have known eachother for a while me being the ex of Dj Black has caused us some time together. Me and Dj were together for about two years.. thats when I found out about the whole being a vampire thing and met the guys.. obviously. 

     This is how I became one of them. I was sitting with the guys in our tour bus on our way to Warped Tour discussing the task. "We have to do something special for this task" Michael told me before getting up and putting me in my bunk. He whispered in my ear before I felt a sharp pain in my neck and everything faded to black.

     When I woke I had a pounding headache and went and found Michael immediately. Knowing what he had done to me I was a little apprehensive at first and kinda scared about what they had in store for me. After I found Michael laying in his top bunk I demanded him to tell me why he did this. He insisted that I kill someone, someone who he didnt like and that they needed to pay for their actions. Mr.Cerulli here I come.