Chapter Two: The Task

Today is finally the day that I get to start getting close to Chris. I got up out of my bunk thats across from Michaels in search for some food. Its been two days since I have been turned and I have to say its gonna take a lot of getting used to. Michael and Dj took me out yesterday evening to taste some blood for the first time and man was it good.But anyways I walked to the kitchen for a snack Yes, we still eat human food.

    When I arived in the kitchen I found a grumpy Bryan. "The hell is the matter with you" I asked as I went to the fridge. All bryan did was mumble in response. I noticed that his new bass guitar was broken laying on the floor. I just looked at it and went on my way to find Michael. Must be walking around the venue.

  Today we are in Scranton PA,  Chris' hometown. I walked out of the bus in only shorts and a bra and seen Michael across the way. He spotted me and skipped over "Hey you should probably put some clothes on before some boy tries to touch you" he said with a wink. I just smirked and we walked into the bus together. I ran to the back of the bus and grabbed a black croptop and made my way to the merch table to start. I noticed that they put Motionless in White tent next to ours. Perfect.

      I started to bring boxes over from our trailer to the table when I spotted Chris. I immediately made my self look weak so he would get the hint and come help me luckily, he's a smart man. "Hey do you need any help?" Chris asked looking over to where is was standing. "Yes please" I replied with a smile. Instantly the weight was gone and was being carried by a tall man. "Thank you" I said happily.

     I looked into Chris' eyes for the first time they were a pretty hazel that you could get lost in. I guess he realized I was staring because he chuckled and placed his hand on his neck. Being embarressed I looked away. "So I'll see you around." he said walking away.

     Man this was going to be hard.