Home Part 2 -Evan Peters

Y/f/n- your friend's name.

I didn't know where to go. I just called it quits because Evan was cheating on me with Emma. I can't believe he would do that. If he didn't want me he could've told instead of me catching them in the act.

I ran out of my beautiful house. I glanced over and saw Emma get in her car.

I hate this feeling. I hate having to start my life all over.

I ran past my mailbox that we painted.

I ran past Evan shouting my name.

I ran past our 6 year relationship.

Just hearing his voice makes me want to sob when it's supposed to make me smile.

Once I got a good distance away from my house, I took a second to catch my breath. I got out my phone from my pocket that I collected before I left.

I dialed my friend's number. "Hey Y/n," Y/f/n said with entusiasm. "Can I stay over for a couple days?" I asked with my voice cracking. She could tell I have been crying.

"Holy shit Y/n, are you okay?" Y/f/n asked with a genuine voice. "No, I'll talk to you about it later," I said still half sobbing. "Can you pick me up?" I asked. "Sure of course!" she said almost immediantly.

"Where are you?" ahe asked already getting out of her house heading to her house. "Huggens street," I replied. "Okay comming," she said starting up her car.

"Thanks."

"Don't worry about it, be there in a minute."

About 4 minutes later, she's here. I saw her head peek out as she got out of the car. She quickly ran to hug me. I hugged her back.

She grabbed my hand and we headed over to her car. I looked down at the floor. I'm still shocked about what happened.

Once we got in the car she said, "Do you want to talk about it?" she asked looking at me. I looked at her back and nodded. She started the car.

"Evan cheated on me with Emma," I said. "Oh my," she said holding her hand infront of her mouth, still trying to keep her focus on the road.

I nodded and said. "I was painting something for his birthday comming up," I said sniffiling a bit. "Then I heard moans come from our bedroom."

"That bitch," she said eyeing this car on the road. "Thanks." I said. "No really, that bitch who fucked your boyfriend is right infont of us."

"Holy shit actually?" I said looking carefully at the side mirror of that car.

"What do you want to do?" she asked smirking. I looked back at her. My tears are already dried. "I don't know."

"I don't really feel like doing anything to Emma, lets just go to your house," I said hesitantly. "Fine, okay," she said playfully.

Once we were at our house I took a hot long shower. I was just by myself with my thoughts. 6 fucking years.

Mid-shower I realized I still need to go back to get my stuff. It makes me chuckle to know that I care about my stuff more than the current situation. I got our of the shower, dried myself, then went to head over to Y/f/n to tell her I need to go back.

"Seriously?!" she said. "Yep,"

"The fuck- fine get in the car I'll be there in a sec'."

I went over to her car and waited. When she came back I saw her with a duffel bag. She got in the car and closed the door.

"I want you to grab all of your stuff quickly, don't say anything to Evan, completely ignore him." she said carefully eyeing me. "Put everything in this duffel bag."

"You promise?" she asked.

"Yes I do," I said back.

We drove back to the familiar house. I sighed and left the car. I walked up and used my extra key to get in. "Y/N!" Evan said standing up from the couch he was sitting on. He looked like he has been crying for the past 3 quick hours. I saw the painting I drew on the side table.

Just like my friend said to do, I ignored him. I quickly petted my cat ginger and got all my stuff and put it in the duffel bag. "Y/n please don't do this," Evan said.

I stopped and broke the promise me and Y/f/n just swore. "Fine you have 30 fucking minutes to explain," I said sitting down on the nearest chair.

"I w-was drunk," Evan said knowing that it's not a good explanation. "Nevermind screw it, why did you fuck your ex?!" Is shouted instantly feeling bad. "Sorry I can't deal with this now," I said grabbing the last of my stuff. "Try in 4 weeks." I said now walking out.

I left and I no longer regret it.