|The Beginning|

When everybody left Tipiskaw James and Aiden were wondering what they were going to do now since the games are over, James said he was going to take Aiden on a trip but not right now. Aiden was a bit nervous to go back to his home after the transition and stuff... His father didn't accept him for who he was and was scared to see his dad's face again.

"James?..." Aiden shyly said James name.

"Yes? Is something the matter dear?" James responded in a calm way.

"Would it be alright if I lived with you a bit?..." Aiden shyly asked James.

"Of course! After all I wouldn't mind, you are my boyfriend so of course you can live with me."

"Oh thank you James! I thought you would have said no..."

"Nah, anyways come on, my house isn't that far from here." James said holding his boyfriend's arm as they were walking to James house.

"What does your house look like?" Aiden asked.

"You'll see love." James responded.

As they continued walking James stopped causing Aiden to accidentally bumped into him. "Ow, what was that for?" Aiden asked but when he looked up, he saw a house that looked like a mansion and he was so amazed by it.

"Woah, so this your house?" Aiden asked.

"Mhm! Come on, let's go inside."

As they entered James manison Aiden was too impressed as how he saw everything looked so immaculate and beautifully gorgeous inside, everything was so big.

Aiden: Wow... You are rich then!

James: I'm not that rich but I'm still glad I have won the million and will guarantee take you on a wonderful trip with it!

Aiden ran and hugged his boyfriend giving me a passionate kiss on the lips showing it as a sign to say "Thank you."

--------------------------------------------------

It was soon getting dark so they decided to watch a movie in the living room, and having snacks of course.

"So, what movie do you want to watch tonight?" Asked James.

"Anything but a horror movie." Aiden calmly said hoping they won't watch a horror movie tonight.

"Alright, fine.." So James went and grabbed the remote and picked a comedy movie, after a while they both started laughing and tears come down from their eyes. The movie was too hilarious for them so they tried their best to stop laughing as possible but they couldn't so then they went and kissed eachother on the lips but still laughing while doing so. They had their best time together tonight but yet this was just only the "Beginning."

Author's note: I promise you all I'm going to work on a longer chapter, this is just the start btw so more will be coming soon! Anyways I have to study and go to bed but I promise you guys a new chapter going to come but it's going to take time since I'm going to try and make it longer. Anyways stay safe and bye bye! ❤️