The Adventure

Aiden soon started to wake up in the middle of the night and got up from his bed and then went down stairs to the kitchen. When he arrived at the kitchen, he saw a note sitting on the table and walked up to the note. He picked up the note neatly and began to read it.

"Aiden, I'm really sorry if I couldn't tell you this in person but I needed to leave the house quickly, so I hope you understand. There is also some food and boba in the fridge if you want some. I needed to go, it was urgent. I promise to tell you everything once I get back, be safe my dear. Sincerely, James."

After Aiden finished reading the note he put his hand on his head sighing. How come James didn't want to tell him in person, and what was so urgent anyways? Aiden really needed some time to think about this so then he decided to go and call his friend Lake.

Aiden picked up his phone from the table and went to call Lake, he was thinking maybe to go somewhere with her since James isn't around anymore. After waiting for 5 seconds, he finally heard someone saying "Hello?"

"Lake! I'm so happy to hear your voice again, how are you?" Aiden cheerfully said to his best friend.

"Oh Aiden! I didn't even realize it was you calling me, I'm so happy to hear from you as well, I'm doing fine. Just living with Rosa in her apartment. She's going to go to Mexico soon and I am also coming along with her but for now we both are just living here. Since you know, my family doesn't want me to be near them for the time being." Lake groaned quietly when she said this and looked a little sad.

"Oh Lake, I'm sure your parents are going to understand, this is you and you now just be yourself! Everyone is still going to love you, you know that right?" Aiden cheerfully said on the phone trying to cheer Lake up.

"Heh, you're right Aiden. I'm so lucky to have a friend like you!" Lake said happily and smiling.

Aiden also smiled and then almost forgot what he was about to ask Lake.

"Oh Lake! I forgot to ask but, would you like to hang with me today? Like going on an adventure?" Aiden asked on the phone.

"Oh I would love to go on an adventure with you Aiden! I'm sure we are going to have such a wonderful time."

"Okay, just send me the address of the apartment and I'll come by shortly." Aiden said on the phone.

"Okay!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

After Lake gave the address to Aiden, to her surprise Aiden came by quickly. I guess the apartment wasn't that far from him. Aiden then picked up his phone from one of his pockets and called Lake again.

"Hey Lake, I'm here!" Aiden told Lake on the phone breathing.

"Yeah I did see you running from the window heh, but I'll be out there in a minute." Lake assured Aiden and then hung up the phone.

Aiden waited for Lake outside and then saw her running downstairs and opened the door in front of him, she was also wearing something nice too. Lake was wearing long black boots, a red cardigan, a black shirt, and black leggings. Aiden thought to himself that she slayed in that outfit.

"Hey Aiden! Sorry that it took so long." Lake approached Aiden and said putting one of her hands on the back of her head.

"Oh no worries Lake, say are you now ready for the adventure?" Aiden said courageously.

"Yes I am!" Lake also said courageously and put one of her hands on her friend back.

⚠️(This is also not a ship btw)⚠️💀