•getting caught•

As I was sitting in Mindy and Chads "theatre room" as they like to call it I hear Richie's voice.

"Randy was our uncle." Mindy said sighing as they entered the room with Dewey Riley. "RIP." SH said kissing the photo of him hanging with two of her fingers.

"You said to bring everybody" Mindy said in a slight sing a song way. Chad waved as Sam simply said "Hey"

"Ooh, suspects! My brother would be so proud." Ms.Meeks said while walking in with popcorn.

"Hey Martha." Dewey said happily. "Dewey! Hi!" She Said just as happily back. "You look..." she said awkwardly shaking her head. "Yeah" Dewey said awkwardly back. "How's the wife?" She asked.

I looked away from the scene whispering "awkward"

"Mom we're good, thank you." Chad said since his Mother clearly didn't know about the divorce. "All right kids, have fun." She said suspiciously giving Chad a "I'm watching you" gesture as he simply gave a thumbs up back.

"I asked Mindy to call everybody here, because..." Sam started. My leg started bouncing with anxiety as I knew what she was going to tell them. "There's something I have to tell you." They all gave her a curious look before she told them what she told me and Tara.

...

"So let me get this straight. You're saying that you're the daughter of Billy Loomis,and, what that one of us is the killer?" Chad said suspiciously.

"I didn't wanna believe it either dude." I told him as he scoffed.

"The killer told me he knew my secret. He attacked the girls to lure me back here." Sam said

"But then why immediately go and murder some douche-nozzle that was stalking Liv?" Chad asked

I sighed "he has a point there." I only knew this information because on the drive here Mindy filled me in on everything.

"And why does it have to be one of us?" Wes asked "What about Deputy Dewey here? Maybe he's the killer." Wes made a great point. "No offense." I then giggled at Wes's politeness which got me a slap in the knee from Mindy telling me to shut up.

"None taken, but what's my motive?" Dewey asked him.

"You got stabbed a billion times,got dumped by your famous wife and crawled into a bottle. I think it's safe to say you're on the suspect list." Wes stated

"Well, maybe you're the killer. Because that cut deep." Dewey said leaning back and I just gave him a apologetic smile.

"That douche-nozzle is connected." Amber said randomly "I googled him. His mom is Leslie Macher. Stu Macher's sister." Amber stated making me gulp. The more we talked about this the more I wish that I got killed in my house.

"Who's Stu Macher?" Liv asked as Mindy mumbled "Oh my god"

"He's Billy Loomis's accomplice. A real loony tune." Dewey answered Liv's question.

"Wait you didn't say "was" is he still alive?" I asked but everyone ignored my question.

"Okay.Okay." Sam spoke up "so the first four attacks are all people related to the original killers." Sam said.

"Oh, my God. He's making a requel!" Mindy said a little too excitedly.

"A what?" Sam asked. "Or a legacyquel. Fans are torn on the terminology." Mindy said. "God please speak English." Chad groaned at his twin.

"Ok remember the Stab movie that came out last year?" Mindy asked everyone. "Oh,yeah! The one the Knives Out guy directed right?" Liv asked "I actually really liked that one" Liv said looking at everybody.