fucking Gallaghers

"Hey, Ian and I are skipping, but I'll walk you. We have a thing to do." Lip says as we step outside into the warm spring air, "I wanna come." I look over at Ian who is uniformed, "Does this thing we have to do involve Ian being dressed like that or is he wearing it for fun?" I tease, "It definitely helps the thing we're doing." Lip says and wraps his arm around me

++

"Jesus Christ, Lip, you could've told me I'd have to do major cardio today." I say as we are spriting, "And you could've told me it was at the college I want to go to!" I mention as we climb a chain link fence, "Hey, I never knew the cops were all triathlon athletes now, I thought they were all fat, donut eating losers." Lip says as we begin to run again, "Let's get out of the street." Ian says and we go into an abandoned building and head for the roof, we are stopped by a pretty high drop between two buildings, "No way West Point takes you with a felony conviction." Lip says to Ian, "Shit." he mutters then jumps off the building, tucking and rolling to prevent injury, "Sade, go with Ian." Lip says to me as he throws his laser to Ian, "No, we'll go down together, always." I look at him and smile, he smiles back, "I love you but this is the college you want to go to, you'll get caught." he says and I shrug, "Sadie, go you need to post my bail." He nudges me towards Ian, I groan then jump down to Ian which sends a shooting pain through both my ankles, "Fucking shit." I mutter and blow a kiss to Lip as we run off. "See you at the courthouse." Lip says to us then walks away from the wall. "I can't believe he made me leave him." I say as Ian and I are running to the house to hide the laser, "It's a good thing, he was looking out for you." Ian says, "I know but I feel bad leaving him to take the fall." I sigh, "It's his laser, he can handle himself you know he can." Ian reassures me as we hide the laser under the bed. "Let's go bail out your husband." Ian teases me and I roll my eyes, "Whatever." I laugh as we walk to the courthouse.

++

I walk down the hall to the bondsman's office, "Phillip Gallagher." I say at the window, "Five hundred dollars, cash or would you like to call someone?" The lady in the window asks me, "Cash." I say and hand her five hundred dollars. "Down the hall." The lady says and unlocks a door for Ian and I to walk through. "How do you always have money?" Ian asks, "I have my ways." I smirk, not revealing that my bitch siblings still pay me to keep my mouth shut.

Lip walked out of the holding cells with a huge smile plastered on his face, "You posted?" Lip asks me as he takes a pack of cigarettes from Ian, "Yeah, of course." I smile and he kisses my cheek softly, "You're such a brilliant little shit." He says and wraps his arm around me as we walk back home with Ian.

"Where's the laser?" Lip asks and Ian grabs it from under the bed, "What are you doing with this thing?" Ian asks, "You'll see." Lip smirks then grabs my hand and walks us outside and under the L. "Lip, is this school project really worth jail time? I don't necessarily feel like going downtown everyday and getting felt up to see you." I say as I lean against the pole under the L, "Not for school." He says as he sets up a glass bottle target to try out his laser, "Then for what?" I ask, "Gonna teach some arrogant college wapanese assholes not to fuck with the South Side." Lip says, crouched down behind his laser, "Oh god." I mutter as he connects wires together and it sparks up at him, this is gonna be a long day. I think to myself as I sit down on an empty milk crate he's not using. "This is pretty hot of you actually." I say as he is figuring out what's going on, "What do you mean?" He asks, not breaking his focus, "I mean how smart you are and how good you are at creating things." I say, "It turns me on actually." I say, smirking as he turns to face me, "Oh yeah?" he says and picks me up, kissing me, "Yeah, what are you gonna do about it?" I ask against his lips.

We fuck right there behind a big beam, he sits on the milk crate and I ride him secretly so no one can tell, the fear of getting caught makes me even more excited. I feel him twitch inside me and his eyes roll back so I know he finished, "You liked that didn't you?' I ask, kissing him again, "Shit, sorry." He apologizes for finishing fast, "No, it's okay, I like when you finish fast." I kiss his neck again, still sitting on his dick, he moans softly and he throbs inside of me causing me to slightly moan and tighten my grip. I feel his warmth inside me again, "Again?" I smirk and he nods, "It's so good, don't get up I love being in it." He hugs me, keeping me close and I slightly move my hips. He finished inside me for a third time and I finally get up revealing his wet jeans, "Damn." I mutter, "All you." He smirks as he admires how wet I made his pants with my pussy, "Yeah and all you." I say slightly opening my hips showing him dripping out of me down my leg. I wiped it with my finger and put it in my mouth, "Holy shit." Lip moans, "Let's go home." Lip says packing up his laser quickly and rushing back to the house.