Flashback #1

No one pov:
"Ugh! Where that little rat -" A tall overweight man with whiteish hair and dark brown eyes, in a black suit, yelled but was cut off by the sound of doors opening. "Present, sir!" average high woman, y/h/c and white mask with a kinda sad clown makeup which hid y/e/c, exclaim. "Ah, y/n! You're finally here. We have been waiting for you!" the tall man said. "Sorry sir, there were some umm... inconvenience..." The y/h/c women explained. "Why hello y/n. It's a pleasure meeting you. You got quite a reputation for being such a young age..." a dark skin, tall, and slim woman said. "It's a pleasure meeting you too." y/n said. "So, moving on, y/n we are all here to discuss your recent mission..." the tall man said. "we noticed that you haven't completed the mission in over 3 weeks..., we know that it could be hard for you, especially that you're so young, but we need it done this week or we just send some else to-," the tall man said bit was cut off by y/n. "Yes, I'm sorry, sir, for the inconvenience, but here it is." y/n said, handing over a yellow folder with a transparent bag with two bloody rings. "Ah, perfect!" The tall man said, grabbing the yellow folder and transparent bag. "I knew you wouldn't disappoint me. After all, you are one of our best... Assassin..."