Chapter 1. Stuck with you.

Before this chapter begins! I must warn you there will be cursing. Mostly by my character, Paisley. Those who know of Paisley knows what I mean. Those who don't. Well, you'll see. And I have a feeling you all will enjoy, Paisley.

Actually, I think a lot of all you dear readers will enjoy both Paisley, Kelly and Sharon. No spoilers darlings!

Next up is this is a newly written version of my book in love with a human. Both books are mine. There will be a lot of changes in this book. Thankfully.

The final thing is, this book contains the queer. Don't like it? Please leave. And second, why are you in the owl house fandom?

With all that said, let's begin the story!

*************************

Luz's POV

" Common king!" I whined, trying to open my bedroom door. " I need to finish packing! "

"No! They're not getting you back! Not over my fluffy body!" King snapped, hugging my leg tighter.

I giggled, pushing open my bedroom door. " King,you know I have to go no matter what! My mom will be really upset if I don't!"

King let out another whine, letting go of my leg. " I really hate the fact you're leaving! What if you decide to stay there? Or just secretly hated it here? You have no idea what I'd do if you never came back! Luz you're a dear friend to me!" Kings words,both broke my heart,and made it warm like crazy. Meaning,I was happy and sad.

Unfortunately, I can't change anything! Yes,I'm sad about leaving. I need to go home! I need to see my mom!

" Hey kiddo?" Eda called from downstairs. " Are you ready to go yet? Or is king unpacking you're stuff again?"

Ah yes,the many times king has tried to unpack my backpack. It was so adorable!

" Yeah king keeps unpacking my things! Could you come up here and help me please?" I asked trying to wrestle a sock away from, King.

Eda laughed, bursting into my room. " Common king!" Eda yelled, walking over to the demon king and scooping him into her arms.

" But I don't wanna go!" King whined, trying to get free of Eda's arms. " I refuse to let Luz go! Also, this sock is mine now! "

" Sorry king. But luz needs to go" Eda said, before carrying king out of my room. " Now, Lets go turn that sock into a puppet or something. " Eda added.

" Can I cuddle the sock puppet? " I heard king from downstairs.

" of course! we can make a little sword or staff to! "

" Yay! " King cheered happily.

Man this is wholesome! Sigh, It's I same I have to leave! Speaking of, I need to continue packing.

**********************************************************

I carefully climbed out of the window,and down the drain pipe. There was only one last thing I needed to do. That was say goodbye to my friends, willow and Gus. Who were standing below the window.

" Are you actually leaving?!" Gus yelled once I climbed down safely. " is this some sort of human joke? "

" Yep! But Hey, it's only till Christmas. Then I'll be back! I promise" I told my friends, hugging them both tightly.

" Oh just to warn you. I saw the blight twins and amity poking around the portal earlier. I'd be careful" Willow informed me breaking the hug.

" Why were the blights poking around the portal? Are they trying to prank it or something? How do you prank a Portal? They must be up to something! " Gus said posing dramatically for some reason. That might be my fault. I may or may not have taught Gus, willow and Hunter, about the anime JoJo's bizarre Adventure. The three now like to pose dramatically. I love posing like Dio the most.

" Gus,we don't know if the blights are up to something or not" Willow said, fixing her glasses.

" Amity might! She's the goody perfect! She'll be such a snitch! Unless she dies! Yes let's kill Amity! " Gus yelled posing like Dio.

" Gus! NO! "

" Gus yes! Lets kill little miss perfect! " Gus yelled again laughing evilly. I uh, don't feel safe.

" Gus no! "

" It'll be fun though!" Guys whined, reminding me of king. Who most likely was trying to claw down my bedroom door. Poor baby. He'll really miss me when I'm gone.

" Don't worry about Amity" Willow said, shaking her head. " She's most likely trying to stop the twins from causing trouble. which means she doesn't need to die" Willow said, glaring at Gus.

" Fine! But can we kill her off one day or something?" Gus begged, clasping his hands together.

" NO! " Willow and I snapped making Gus flinch.

" Fine! Maybe one day I'll kill somebody! For a good reason!" Gus huffed.

" You're not killing anyone!" Willow snapped, shaking her head. Gus only pouted.

" Luz! Are you ready to go? King really wants you to hug him goodbye!"

" So does Eda!" King yelled.

" SHUT UP, KING " Eda hissed.

laughed, giving my friends a final hug, before racing to the front of the house.

King once he spotted me,raced towards me. " Bye Luz! I'll miss you! "

" I'll miss you to, King! " I said hugging King tightly.

" Bye Luz! We'll miss you! " My friends yelled with tears in their eyes.

" I'll miss you all to! But I really have to go! " With one final wave I jumped through the portal. excited to see my mother and my old friends.

**************************************************

After about five minutes I leapt through the portal into the human world.

Ah! Finally home! Now, I can kick back and enjoy a drama/ stress free holiday!

Or, That's what I thought. It took me three minutes to spot Amity and her sibling sprawled out on the ground where the portal was moments ago.

" Amity?! What are you doing here?! "

****************************

And there is the newly better chapter! What do you guys think? I've added a few new things here and there. but It's still the same.

Like I've done in the past, I'll be publishing a new chapter every Friday. So next Friday I will have the next chapter written! If not, then it'll be a Friday in general!

Till then, enjoy this chapter! Till next Friday!