{Initiation}

Y/N's POV:

After going the correct way into the academy, once inside the auditorium Yang was already waving towards Ruby.

Yang: Ruby, over here!

Ruby: Oh, I - I gotta go. I'll see the both of you after the ceremony. 

She left to sit next to her sister Joan was about to talk to me but, I simply walked away from her to look for a more secluded area of the auditorium. I smelled a curious scent and in the corner of my eye, was a woman around my age with red hair and had armor like a Spartan. By the way she walked, I could tell her guard was on and she was very skilled in combat.

Y/N: I know you've been looking at me and I can tell you are skilled. 

The girl's scent changed to surprise causing me to looked at her with a small smile.

Y/N: I'm Kamado Y/N. But you can call me, Y/N

I held my hand out for her to shake which she eagerly smiled and shaked it.

Red: I'm Pyrrha Nikos. Nice to meet you. You have a beautiful birthmark.

I blinked dumbly before looking her piercing emerald eyes and grinned cheekily.

Y/N: And you have beautiful eyes, Red.

Pyrrha blushed at the compliment and new nickname and stood next to me.

Pyrrha: Isn't it amazing that we get to come to Beacon?

Y/N: Not really. But hey, we can learn something from the old man.

Pyrrha only smiled at my words. Ozpin's and Glynda's scent's came into the room. 

(Skipping the whole speech because, I'm lazy)

Glynda: You will gather in the Ballroom tonight. Tomorrow, your initiation begins! Be ready!

Initiation? What the hell is this academy a cult? 

Pyrrha: Hmm. There was some truth to his speech, but he seemed kinda absent. Don't you think?

I only gave her a side glance and looked at Ozpin's departing form.

Y/N: In all honesty, he could've been more.... inspirational. But yeah, he sounded... hesitant during his speech. 

Pyrrha: Well... wanna... walk.... together? 

I looked to see her looking away from me blushing making me smile slightly.

Y/N: Sure.

Pyrrha had the largest smile and grabbed my hand causing me to blush slightly. Her strength was good to, she has potential to be a powerful Hashira if she was a Demon Slayer. We were walking together, I smelt a very happy scent but it had a hint of deep sadness coming off of my companion.

Y/N: Why are you so happy? 

Pyrrha: Excuse me?

Y/N: I can smell you have a very happy aura. But, I also smell a scent of sadness.

Pyrrha looked at me in shock making me smiled somewhat smugly.

Y/N: I have a powerful sense of smell. So powerful, I can smell emotion. Any lie you tell me, I'll pick up.

Pyrrha had a look of awe at my sensitive nose before looking to the floor.

Pyrrha: The truth is... I'm a little famous. It's hard making friends even acquaintances, since everyone views me as indestructible or unstoppable. 

She clenched her fist in frustration, I know the feeling, I had high hopes when I was trained by the Corps. I grabbed her fist and squeezed it making her turn to me.