#66

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"What were you two talking about?" Jisung asked, his voice laced with jealousy as he pouted.

Minho glanced at Jisung, his smirk still lingering on his lips. He slid his hands around Jisung's waist, pulling him closer. "It's nothing, baby," he reassured, trying to ease Jisung's insecurities.

"Why don't you tell me? You were hugging Chan," Jisung persisted, his drunken state making it harder for him to control his emotions.

Minho chuckled, he gently caressed Jisung's cheek, his voice soothing. "It was just a friendly hug, Ji. You have nothing to worry about," he explained.

Minho didn't want to bring the subject about Chan and Felix, since it seems like Jisung doesn't know.

Jisung pouted, he couldn't understand why he was feeling so upset, but the alcohol was making it harder for him to cope. He reached for another drink, hoping to drown his problems in alcohol.

They've been together for some time now as boyfriends. It's been 2 weeks since Jisung spoke that he wants to go further in their relationship. He wanted to do it with him, he loves him. But yet, Minho said he wants to wait. And that was weird and was feeding Jisung insecurities.

'Maybe he got tired of me. Maybe he likes someone more handsome like Chan. He has a nice body. And, yeah, Minho is so handsome. Maybe he don't want to hurt me and is waiting to dump me.'

-

As Minho helped a very drunk Jisung get ready for bed.

"Min~, I want to have sex," Jisung stated, he leaned in to kiss his boyfriend.

Minho furrowed his brows, concerned looking at Jisung, he stepped back "wow, baby". 

"What's wrong? Don't you like me?"

"As much as I liked, Ji..." Minho leaned against Jisung, hugging his waist and bringing their bodies closer again, staring deeply into Jisung's eyes, he whispered on his lips "But this doesn't sound like you talking," he replied.

Jisung blushed hard feeling the deep stare, he gulped gathering his courage. "N- no, it's r-really me," he insisted. "I... I want you to fuck me."

"Hey baby, calm down." Minho smirked, gently cupping Jisung's face. "And, I do want that, but not like this."

Jisung's voice trembled as he asked, "D-Do you love me?"

"Of course I love you, baby," Minho reassured, as he caressed the younger face.

Jisung's frustration grew as he questioned, "Then why don't you want to fuck me?"

Minho's gaze softened. "You don't know how much I want that."

"Then let's just do it"

"But you're drunk, Ji, and I can't do anything with you like this."

"I don't care," Jisung insisted.

Minho gently held Jisung's face in his hands, concerned. "But I care, Jisung. We both do, I won't do anything with you drunk." Minho said and patted the bed signaling for the younger to lay down.

Jisung obeyed and pouted, accepting Minho's care. "Cuddle me," he sadly requested.

Minho smiled warmly, wrapping his arms around Jisung. "Of course, baby," he whispered, holding Jisung close.

-

The next morning...

"I'm sorry," Jisung apologized, sitting on the bed his voice filled with remorse.

"It's okay, baby," Minho reassured him. "Now, take those pills. I need you to be okay today because I'm taking you on a date."

Jisung's eyes widened in surprise. "Oh, really?" he exclaimed and smiled.

"Yes, really. Pack your things because we're going to the beach, and we won't be coming back until tomorrow," Minho announced, smirking.

As they made their way to the car, Jisung asked. "What about Soonie, Doongie, and Dori?".

"Changbin will take care of them," Minho reassured, fasten the seat belt.

During the drive, Jisung struggled to stay awake.

"It's okay, baby. You can sleep," Minho encouraged. "I need you to be fully awake tonight," he blinked, with a mischievous smirk on his face.

Jisung blushed, his cheeks turning a shade of pink. "W-what?" he stammered.

Minho simply chuckled in response, and soon enough, Jisung slept for whole journey.

When they arrived at their destination, Minho had rented a cabin with a balcony that offered a breathtaking view of the ocean.

"Wow, this place is amazing," Jisung exclaimed, his eyes filled with wonder.

"I'm glad you like it," Minho said, smiling, he leaned in and gave Jisung a tender peck on the lips.

They spent the day at the beach, enjoying each other's company, laughing, walking hand in hand. As the sun began to set, they returned to the cabin, feeling the cool ocean breeze.

"So, um, do you want to watch a movie?" Jisung asked settling on the couch, trying to break the slight tension in the air.

"Mmh, yeah, choose one you liked it" Minho responded, getting up and rummaging through his backpack.

He returned with a small paper bag.

"What's that?" Jisung asked, watching as Minho sat down with a hint of nervousness.

"Ji, I know we've been dating for some time now, and I wanted to give you this," Minho said, handing over the paper bag.

Jisung's eyes widened as he opened the bag and discovered a small box inside. As he opened it, he found two silver rings. "Couple rings?"

Minho's smile grew wider, "Ji, being with you makes me so incredibly happy. I want the world to know that you're mine. I never want to lose you, baby. I love you," he confessed, his voice filled with sincerity.

Tears of joy welled up in Jisung's eyes. Minho's gesture surpassed all of his expectations, erasing any doubts he had about their relationship. A radiant smile spread across his face as he threw himself into Minho's embrace, pouring all his love into a passionate kiss. "I love you, Min," he declared, sitting on Minho's lap and wrapping his arms around his neck. "I love you so much."

Minho smiled, slipping the ring onto his finger with a sense of contentment. "Perfect," he murmured, admiring the way it looked on the youngest hand and left a kiss.

Jisung blushed, mirroring Minho's actions by slipping the ring onto his finger. He glanced shyly at Minho and smiled, his cheeks tinged with a rosy hue.

"Why are you so shy?" Minho teased gently.

"I never expected this. You're surprisingly romantic," Jisung admitted.

Minho chuckled softly. "Only for you."

Jisung's smile widened, and he whispered a heartfelt "Thank you" before leaning in to kiss his boyfriend one more time.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧