Author's note

Hello there you awesome person! It's me SK! I love Christmas with all my heart it is my favourite time of year, I get to spend time with my friends and family we have wonderful traditions and it's great. So I have decided to write this story about the daughter of Santa Clause going on an adventure with many of my favourite characters.

Now this very important that you read because I'm going to explain the timelines for all the stories/fandoms.

Marvel fandom timeline ~ This is going to take place in an alternate timeline where yes nobody dies in endgame because it's sad and I want them to live that means that Natasha, and Tony are alive. Also Steve doesn't stay in the past he goes to the past and brings Peggy to the future I know the timeline is messed up however if you don't like it then just don't read the story.

Please tell me which avengers you want to be in the story here:

The Harry Potter timeline takes place at Christmas after the battle of hogwarts everybody goes to Hogwarts to celebrate Christmas together and I have decided that the following people are alive in my story; Fred, Donny, hedwig.

PJO/HOO timeline this will take place the Christmas after the giant war Trails of Apollo does not happen in this story because Jason is awesome and I love Jasper so no breaking them up here! The Solangelo ship has sailed as well.

KOTLC storyline takes place after unlocked but Keefe doesn't run away and figures out how to control his powers, because I just want it to be that way. I'm pretty sure that's all the changes I made to this but I may change my mind again if I think it's what's best for the story.

I'm also adding Supergirl the CW show characters to this because I love that show so much! So the storyline for this is that it takes place after season six basically the only change is that Lena and Kara are dating because I love Supercorp and they're totally crushing on each other.

I am really excited about this story I think it's going to be a really great one that'll help me and you folks get into the Christmas spirt!

Now on with the story! I hope you all enjoy it!